Chen marriages with Out of wedlock...EXO No.1 Married

Chen of the group EXO reported on the news of the marriage with the non-entertainer GFriend, and also the second generation news.Fans were shocked by the news of Out of Wedlock marriage of top idol group members in Korea.Chen wrote a letter on the official website of EXO on the afternoon of the 13th, saying, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. I was very embarrassed because I was unable to do the things I had planned to do with the company and its members, he said. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing, he said. I was careful because I could not delay my time any more, thinking about when and how to tell you.I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have heard the news and congratulated me and who are too much for me.I will always show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you have sent me, without forgetting my gratitude. The marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families, said Chens agency SM Entertainment.According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is going to be privately held, so I would like to ask for your generous understanding. Chen will continue to work hard as an artist.Chen was born in 1992 and is 27 years old this year; he made his debut as an EXO member in 2012, and served as a unit Chen Bag City.In April last year, he released his first solo album, April, and Flower, and was greatly loved by his title song, We break up after April.In October of the same year, he released his second solo album, To You, and won the top of the music charts.

Chen of the group EXO reported on the news of the marriage with the non-entertainer GFriend, and also the second generation news. Fans were shocked by the news of Out of wedlock marriage of top idol group members in Korea.

Chen wrote a letter on the official website of EXO on the afternoon of the 13th, saying, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. "

“I was very embarrassed because I was unable to do the things I had planned to do with the company and its members,” he said. “I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing,” he said. “I was careful because I could not delay my time any more, thinking about when and how to tell you.”

"I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have heard the news and congratulated me and who are too much for me. I will always show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you have sent me, without forgetting my gratitude. "

“The marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families,” said Chen’s agency SM Entertainment. According to the family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is going to be privately held, so I would like to ask for your generous understanding. "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist."

Chen was born in 1992 and is 27 years old this year; he made his debut as an EXO member in 2012, and served as a unit Chen Bag City. In April last year, he released his first solo album, April, and Flower, and was greatly loved by his title song, We break up after April. In October of the same year, he released his second solo album, To You, and won the top of the music charts.