Chen marriage + Out of wedlock, born Married, No. 1 EXO, domestic and foreign surprise

EXO Chen announced marriage; birth of EXO No.1 Married memberEXO, which debuted in 2012, has released several hits such as Run, Addiction, Cole Me Baby, Monster, Cocobab, Love Shot, as well as a quarter-pleaser, a Million Seller, and a grand prize for the fifth consecutive year.Even in the military service of some members, EXO has been successful in various ways such as group activities, solo, unit activities, and so on.As EXOs popularity is not a past glory but a ongoing type, there is a strong response to Chens marriage news.In particular, Chen has been loved as the main vocalist of EXO, which boasts a sweet tone and cool treble.Unit EXO - Chen Bagshi also showed another charm with EXO and proved its power as a next-generation Balader through a solo album released last year.Its okay, I love you OST Best luck, Dawn of the Sun OST Everyday, One Hundred Days OST Cherry Blossom Sonata and so on.Fans are shocked because they have even reported pregnancy news to the announcement of marriage that has not gone through the romance.Chen said, I wanted to give the news a little early so that the fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news.As EXO is a group that has been loved by Korea and abroad, foreign media are also paying attention to Chens marriage news.K-pop overseas media reported the news of EXO Chen marriage in breaking news, and Asian media such as Japan and China also reported the news.Chen said in a handwritten letter, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and have been so desperate for me. emigration site

EXO Chen announced marriage; birth of EXO No.1 Married member

EXO, which debuted in 2012, has released several hits such as 'Run', 'Addiction', 'Cole Me Baby', 'Monster', 'Cocobab', 'Love Shot', as well as a quarter-pleaser, a Million Seller, and a grand prize for the fifth consecutive year. Even in the military service of some members, EXO has been successful in various ways such as group activities, solo, unit activities, and so on.

As EXO's popularity is not a past glory but a ongoing type, there is a strong response to Chen's marriage news.

In particular, Chen has been loved as the main vocalist of EXO, which boasts a sweet tone and cool treble. Unit EXO - Chen Bagshi also showed another charm with EXO and proved its power as a next-generation Balader through a solo album released last year. 'It's okay, I love you' OST 'Best luck', 'Dawn of the Sun' OST 'Everyday', 'One Hundred Days' OST 'Cherry Blossom Sonata' and so on.

Fans are shocked because they have even reported pregnancy news to the announcement of marriage that has not gone through the romance. Chen said, "I wanted to give the news a little early so that the fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news."

As EXO is a group that has been loved by Korea and abroad, foreign media are also paying attention to Chen's marriage news. K-pop overseas media reported the news of EXO Chen marriage in breaking news, and Asian media such as Japan and China also reported the news.

Chen said in a handwritten letter, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." "I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell. I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and have been so desperate for me. "

emigration site