Chen, marriage Presentation and Simultaneous Out of wedlock Confessions..EXO No.1 Married Birth

SM Entertainment said on Thursday, Chen has met a precious relationship and has marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families.According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is going on privately, so please understand generously. After marriage, he will show active action as an artist.Chen posted a handwritten letter to SM Entertainments official fan club community Lysn on the same day.I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love, I am posting a lack of sentences, he said.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together, he said, adding that the blessing has come.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful to encourage myself because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about how to tell you. The members congratulated Chens news.He said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best efforts in my place, and my return to the love I have sent. The Married Declaration is the first time within EXO. It has surprised fans by announcing that he became a father at the same time as Married.Chen catches both work and love rabbits even during busy schedules, 2020 yearThe flower path was foreseen.Chen made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2012 with the EXO-M single What Is Love EXO-M Prologue Single 1st.He performed solo in October last year, and in December he made a comeback as EXO and acted as a new song Obsession.

SM Entertainment said on Thursday, "Chen has met a precious relationship and has marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is going on privately, so please understand generously. " After marriage, he will show active action as an artist.

Chen posted a handwritten letter to SM Entertainment's official fan club community Lysn on the same day. "I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love, I am posting a lack of sentences," he said. "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together," he said, adding that the blessing has come. "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful to encourage myself because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about how to tell you. "The members congratulated Chen's news. He said, "I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me. I will always show you my gratitude, my best efforts in my place, and my return to the love I have sent. "

The Married Declaration is the first time within EXO. It has surprised fans by announcing that he became a father at the same time as Married. Chen catches both work and love rabbits even during busy schedules, 2020 year The flower path was foreseen.

Chen made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2012 with the EXO-M single "What Is Love EXO-M Prologue Single 1st". He performed solo in October last year, and in December he made a comeback as EXO and acted as a new song "Obsession".