Chen, public and marriage announcements...will soon become a father."

EXO Chen announced the surprise marriage news with a hand letter.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together, Chen told the official fan club community on Thursday, and I wanted to be the first to be honest with my fans.Im very nervous about how to start talking, but I write in a lack of sentences, and Im encouraged to not be able to delay any more time, he said.Blessing came while consulting with the company and its members so that they wouldnt be surprised by the sudden news, Chen explained.I will always be grateful to you, and I will do my best in my place and give you my love, he told his fans.Chen has met with a precious relationship and has been marriageing, said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company. I ask for many blessings and congratulations.Wedding ceremony plans to play Private: The bride is a non-entertainer. Wedding ceremony is a bi-family member and plans to play it with respect.Everything goes on with Private, he said.Meanwhile, EXO released its sixth full-length album OBSESSION last November.
EXO Chen announced the surprise marriage news with a hand letter.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together, Chen told the official fan club community on Thursday, and I wanted to be the first to be honest with my fans.Im very nervous about how to start talking, but I write in a lack of sentences, and Im encouraged to not be able to delay any more time, he said.Blessing came while consulting with the company and its members so that they wouldnt be surprised by the sudden news, Chen explained.I will always be grateful to you, and I will do my best in my place and give you my love, he told his fans.Chen has met with a precious relationship and has been marriageing, said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company. I ask for many blessings and congratulations.Wedding ceremony plans to play Private: The bride is a non-entertainer. Wedding ceremony is a bi-family member and plans to play it with respect.Everything goes on with Private, he said.Meanwhile, EXO released its sixth full-length album OBSESSION last November.

EXO Chen announced the surprise marriage news with a hand letter.

“I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together,” Chen told the official fan club community on Thursday, “and I wanted to be the first to be honest with my fans.”

“I’m very nervous about how to start talking, but I write in a lack of sentences, and I’m encouraged to not be able to delay any more time,” he said.

“Blessing came while consulting with the company and its members so that they wouldn’t be surprised by the sudden news,” Chen explained.

“I will always be grateful to you, and I will do my best in my place and give you my love,” he told his fans.

Chen has met with a precious relationship and has been marriageing,” said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company. “I ask for many blessings and congratulations.”

Wedding ceremony plans to play Private: “The bride is a non-entertainer. Wedding ceremony is a bi-family member and plans to play it with respect. “Everything goes on with Private,” he said.

Meanwhile, EXO released its sixth full-length album OBSESSION last November.