BTS, 'Gaon Music Chart Awards' three-time king

I will repay you with a better stage.Group BTS Gaon Music Chart Music Awards three-time kingIm on.BTS won the Singer of the Year Fijical Album 2Q, Social Hot Star Award, and Retail Album Award at the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.BTS was sadly absent on the day, but said in the video, I am really happy and grateful. I am grateful to those who loved our music.I will try to repay the fans with a better stage, BTS said. I would like to thank many artists and viewers.On the other hand, the first and third quarters of the Fijical album Singer of the Year were awarded by the event and EXO in the fourth quarter respectively.Seventeen and EXO also thanked fans in the video.In the video, Seventeen said, I feel rewarded for my hard work; I will not settle here, and EXO said, I will work hard to make a better album and stage.

"I will repay you with a better stage." Group BTS 'Gaon Music Chart Music Awards' three-time king I'm on.

BTS won the "Singer of the Year" Fijical Album 2Q, Social Hot Star Award, and Retail Album Award at the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.

BTS was sadly absent on the day, but said in the video, "I am really happy and grateful. I am grateful to those who loved our music."

"I will try to repay the fans with a better stage," BTS said. "I would like to thank many artists and viewers.

On the other hand, the first and third quarters of the Fijical album 'Singer of the Year' were awarded by the event and EXO in the fourth quarter respectively. Seventeen and EXO also thanked fans in the video.

In the video, Seventeen said, "I feel rewarded for my hard work; I will not settle here," and EXO said, "I will work hard to make a better album and stage."