BTS 3 Proof of Popularity, Chungha and EXO and Seventeen and Ben 2

BTS proved its influence by winning three gold medals in the absence of the awards ceremony; Chungha won two gold medals for record production of the year and Hot Performance of the Year.On the afternoon of January 8, the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards were held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Songpa-gu, Seoul.On this day, BTS won three titles in the second quarter of the Fijical Album Division, Social Hot Star of the Year Award, and Retail Album of the Year.BTS, who was inevitably unable to attend the awards ceremony, said in a video, I would like to express my gratitude to all those who loved our music.Above all, I love Ami (official fandom name), who sends us a big cheer.I will repay your support with a cooler music.  I am grateful to the big hit family of Bang Si-hyuk PD who gave us full support.I would like to see you a lot and ask you to support me a lot. Chungha won two awards for the Hot Performance of the Year and Recording of the Year. I think it is worth more than any prize, which I did not think.It is more meaningful to have received awards from those who supported me and gave me a lot of trouble when I was always receiving awards.  I started at a small company, but I would not have achieved a miracle if it was not for fans. EXO, who failed to attend the awards ceremony, also won two gold medals; EXO won the fourth quarter of the Fijical Album category and the Top Kit Seller of the Year award.EXO said, I have Ben loved by Obsession this year and I am grateful that I received the award.I did not participate this time, but next time I will show you a nice look at the Gaon Music Chart. Ben also won two gold medals.Ben, who won the 2018 Award for Digital Sound of the Year for 180 degrees and opened the awards ceremony, won the award until July 2019 for Thanks for Breaking Up.Immediately after the award, Ben said, I will not forget this gratitude. I hope everyone is healthy and happy this year.I will always listen to good music. In addition, Seventeen enjoyed the award in the first and third quarters of 2019 in the Fijical Album category.Bens mentor, Vibe Yoon Min Soo, also enjoyed the prime ministers joy with Jang Hye-jin.Yoon Min Soo, who gave a big bow on stage to thank Jang Hye-jin, said, I told the audience during the concert last year, and I told all the seniors and viewers who are here today.Vibe did not do anything shameful. The companies are also misunderstood, but I want them to sing and music as they are now.I hope that those who correct wrong things and honestly use them will not suffer goodwill, he refuted once again about the controversy.Meanwhile, as of December 2018 through November 2019, the digital sound source category for this years singer award was awarded by Ben (180 degrees), MC the Max, Hwasa, Taeyeon, Red Puberty, Davichi, Jang Hye-jin & Yoon Min Soo, Ben (Thank you for breaking up), Sunmi, Akdong Musician, MC Mong, and IU In the Fijical album division, Seventeen in the first and third quarters, BTS in the second quarter, and EXO in the fourth quarter.The following is a list of winners of the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards△ Singer of the Year Award (digital sound source category): Ben (180 degrees) MC the Max, Hwasa, Taeyeon, Red Puberty, Davichi, Jang Hye-jin & Yoon Min Soo, Ben (thank you for breaking up), Sunmi, Akdong Musician, MC Mong, IU (December 2018-2019). November)△ Singer of the Year Award (Fijical Album Division): Seventeen (first and third quarter of 2019), BTS, EXO△ Rookie of the Year Award: Yes (Digital Sounds Division), TOMORROW X TOGETHER (Fijical Album Division)△ World Rookie of the Year: Stray Kids, (girls)△ Social Hotstar of the Year Award: BTS△ Retail Album of the Year Award: BTS△ Shower of the Year Award: Ju Chan Yang (Chorus Division), Choi Hoon (Performance Division)△ The Songwriting of the Year: The Min Yeon-jae△ Composer of the Year Award: Black Eyed Pil-Win△ Overseas Music Awards of the Year: Anne-Marie 2002△ Overseas Rising Star of the Year award: Billy Eilisch Bad Guy△ Discovery of the Year: Enflying (Band Division), Casey (Ballard Division)△ Hot Performance of the Year Award: NCT Dream, Chungha△ Style of the Year Award: Choi Ri-an, Shim Hee-jung, Shin Ji-won, Lee Si-won (career graph category), Choi Hee-sun (stylelist category)△ Populer Singer of the Year Award: Lim Jae-hyeonTop Kit Sellers of the Year Award: EXO△ Long Run Sound Award of the Year: Paul Kim△ World Hallyu Star Award: Monster X△ Recording Production of the Year award: MNH Entertainment (Chungha already 12 oclock)Lee Ha-na
BTS proved its influence by winning three gold medals in the absence of the awards ceremony; Chungha won two gold medals for record production of the year and Hot Performance of the Year.On the afternoon of January 8, the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards were held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Songpa-gu, Seoul.On this day, BTS won three titles in the second quarter of the Fijical Album Division, Social Hot Star of the Year Award, and Retail Album of the Year.BTS, who was inevitably unable to attend the awards ceremony, said in a video, I would like to express my gratitude to all those who loved our music.Above all, I love Ami (official fandom name), who sends us a big cheer.I will repay your support with a cooler music.  I am grateful to the big hit family of Bang Si-hyuk PD who gave us full support.I would like to see you a lot and ask you to support me a lot. Chungha won two awards for the Hot Performance of the Year and Recording of the Year. I think it is worth more than any prize, which I did not think.It is more meaningful to have received awards from those who supported me and gave me a lot of trouble when I was always receiving awards.  I started at a small company, but I would not have achieved a miracle if it was not for fans. EXO, who failed to attend the awards ceremony, also won two gold medals; EXO won the fourth quarter of the Fijical Album category and the Top Kit Seller of the Year award.EXO said, I have Ben loved by Obsession this year and I am grateful that I received the award.I did not participate this time, but next time I will show you a nice look at the Gaon Music Chart. Ben also won two gold medals.Ben, who won the 2018 Award for Digital Sound of the Year for 180 degrees and opened the awards ceremony, won the award until July 2019 for Thanks for Breaking Up.Immediately after the award, Ben said, I will not forget this gratitude. I hope everyone is healthy and happy this year.I will always listen to good music. In addition, Seventeen enjoyed the award in the first and third quarters of 2019 in the Fijical Album category.Bens mentor, Vibe Yoon Min Soo, also enjoyed the prime ministers joy with Jang Hye-jin.Yoon Min Soo, who gave a big bow on stage to thank Jang Hye-jin, said, I told the audience during the concert last year, and I told all the seniors and viewers who are here today.Vibe did not do anything shameful. The companies are also misunderstood, but I want them to sing and music as they are now.I hope that those who correct wrong things and honestly use them will not suffer goodwill, he refuted once again about the controversy.Meanwhile, as of December 2018 through November 2019, the digital sound source category for this years singer award was awarded by Ben (180 degrees), MC the Max, Hwasa, Taeyeon, Red Puberty, Davichi, Jang Hye-jin & Yoon Min Soo, Ben (Thank you for breaking up), Sunmi, Akdong Musician, MC Mong, and IU In the Fijical album division, Seventeen in the first and third quarters, BTS in the second quarter, and EXO in the fourth quarter.The following is a list of winners of the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards△ Singer of the Year Award (digital sound source category): Ben (180 degrees) MC the Max, Hwasa, Taeyeon, Red Puberty, Davichi, Jang Hye-jin & Yoon Min Soo, Ben (thank you for breaking up), Sunmi, Akdong Musician, MC Mong, IU (December 2018-2019). November)△ Singer of the Year Award (Fijical Album Division): Seventeen (first and third quarter of 2019), BTS, EXO△ Rookie of the Year Award: Yes (Digital Sounds Division), TOMORROW X TOGETHER (Fijical Album Division)△ World Rookie of the Year: Stray Kids, (girls)△ Social Hotstar of the Year Award: BTS△ Retail Album of the Year Award: BTS△ Shower of the Year Award: Ju Chan Yang (Chorus Division), Choi Hoon (Performance Division)△ The Songwriting of the Year: The Min Yeon-jae△ Composer of the Year Award: Black Eyed Pil-Win△ Overseas Music Awards of the Year: Anne-Marie 2002△ Overseas Rising Star of the Year award: Billy Eilisch Bad Guy△ Discovery of the Year: Enflying (Band Division), Casey (Ballard Division)△ Hot Performance of the Year Award: NCT Dream, Chungha△ Style of the Year Award: Choi Ri-an, Shim Hee-jung, Shin Ji-won, Lee Si-won (career graph category), Choi Hee-sun (stylelist category)△ Populer Singer of the Year Award: Lim Jae-hyeonTop Kit Sellers of the Year Award: EXO△ Long Run Sound Award of the Year: Paul Kim△ World Hallyu Star Award: Monster X△ Recording Production of the Year award: MNH Entertainment (Chungha already 12 oclock)Lee Ha-na

BTS proved its influence by winning three gold medals in the absence of the awards ceremony; Chungha won two gold medals for record production of the year and Hot Performance of the Year.

On the afternoon of January 8, the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards were held at Jamsil Indoor GymnasIUm in Songpa-gu, Seoul.

On this day, BTS won three titles in the second quarter of the Fijical Album Division, Social Hot Star of the Year Award, and Retail Album of the Year. BTS, who was inevitably unable to attend the awards ceremony, said in a video, "I would like to express my gratitude to all those who loved our Music. Above all, I love Ami (official fandom name), who sends us a big cheer. I will repay your support with a cooler Music. "" I am grateful to the big hit family of Bang Si-hyuk PD who gave us full support. I would like to see you a lot and ask you to support me a lot. "

Chungha won two awards for the Hot Performance of the Year and Recording of the Year. "I think it is worth more than any prize, which I did not think. It is more meaningful to have received awards from those who supported me and gave me a lot of trouble when I was always receiving awards. "" I started at a small company, but I would not have achieved a miracle if it was not for fans. "

EXO, who failed to attend the awards ceremony, also won two gold medals; EXO won the fourth quarter of the Fijical Album category and the Top Kit Seller of the Year award. EXO said, "I have Ben loved by 'Obsession' this year and I am grateful that I received the award. I did not participate this time, but next time I will show you a nice look at the Gaon Music Chart. "

Ben also won two gold medals. Ben, who won the 2018 Award for Digital Sound of the Year for 180 degrees and opened the awards ceremony, won the award until July 2019 for Thanks for Breaking Up. Immediately after the award, Ben said, “I will not forget this gratitude. I hope everyone is healthy and happy this year. I will always listen to good Music.” In addition, Seventeen enjoyed the award in the first and third quarters of 2019 in the Fijical Album category.

Ben's mentor, Vibe Yoon Min Soo, also enjoyed the prime minister's joy with Jang Hye-jin. Yoon Min Soo, who gave a big bow on stage to thank Jang Hye-jin, said, "I told the audience during the concert last year, and I told all the seniors and viewers who are here today. Vibe did not do anything shameful. "The companies are also misunderstood, but I want them to sing and Music as they are now. “I hope that those who correct wrong things and honestly use them will not suffer goodwill,” he refuted once again about the controversy.

Meanwhile, as of December 2018 through November 2019, the digital sound source category for this year's singer award was awarded by Ben (180 degrees), MC the Max, Hwasa, Taeyeon, Red Puberty, Davichi, Jang Hye-jin & Yoon Min Soo, Ben (Thank you for breaking up), Sunmi, Akdong Musician, MC Mong, and IU In the Fijical album division, Seventeen in the first and third quarters, BTS in the second quarter, and EXO in the fourth quarter.

The following is a list of winners of the 9th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards

△ Singer of the Year Award (digital sound source category): Ben (180 degrees) MC the Max, Hwasa, Taeyeon, Red Puberty, Davichi, Jang Hye-jin & Yoon Min Soo, Ben (thank you for breaking up), Sunmi, Akdong Musician, MC Mong, IU (December 2018-2019). November)

△ Singer of the Year Award (Fijical Album Division): Seventeen (first and third quarter of 2019), BTS, EXO

△ Rookie of the Year Award: Yes (Digital Sounds Division), TOMORROW X TOGETHER (Fijical Album Division)

△ World Rookie of the Year: Stray Kids, (girls)

△ Social Hotstar of the Year Award: BTS

△ Retail Album of the Year Award: BTS

△ Shower of the Year Award: Ju Chan Yang (Chorus Division), Choi Hoon (Performance Division)

△ The Songwriting of the Year: The Min Yeon-jae

△ Composer of the Year Award: Black Eyed Pil-Win

△ Overseas Music Awards of the Year: Anne-Marie '2002'

△ Overseas Rising Star of the Year award: Billy Eilisch 'Bad Guy'

△ Discovery of the Year: Enflying (Band Division), Casey (Ballard Division)

△ Hot Performance of the Year Award: NCT Dream, Chungha

△ Style of the Year Award: Choi Ri-an, Shim Hee-jung, Shin Ji-won, Lee Si-won (career graph category), Choi Hee-sun (stylelist category)

△ Populer Singer of the Year Award: Lim Jae-hyeon

Top Kit Sellers of the Year Award: EXO

△ Long Run Sound Award of the Year: Paul Kim

△ World Hallyu Star Award: Monster X

△ Recording Production of the Year award: MNH Entertainment (Chungha 'already 12 o'clock')

Lee Ha-na