Choi Siwon, Excellence Remind "I'm Lacking New Year to Great Prize Thank You"

Boy group Super Junior member and actor Choi Siwon gave a speech and New Year greetings to the Excellence Award.Choi Siwon said on the 2nd day of the Instagram, Did you spend the year with your loved ones? I am so busy with the end of the year and the beginning.I am deeply grateful for your wonderful award from New Year to me. He mentioned that he won the Excellence Award for the drama People! in the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize.In 2019, there was a point of inexperience, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to ask you for a little more growth, he said.And I hope that everything you always plan is well and filled with peace. Happy New Year. Photo Choi Siwon SNS

Boy group Super Junior member and actor Choi Siwon gave a speech and New Year greetings to the Excellence Award.

Choi Siwon said on the 2nd day of the Instagram, "Did you spend the year with your loved ones?" "I am so busy with the end of the year and the beginning. I am deeply grateful for your wonderful award from New Year to me. "He mentioned that he won the Excellence Award for the drama" People! "in the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize.

"In 2019, there was a point of inexperience, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to ask you for a little more growth," he said. And I hope that everything you always plan is well and filled with peace. Happy New Year. "

Photo Choi Siwon SNS