"Welcome to the Blessing" EXO Chen, marriage announcement...SM "Wedding ceremony is Private"

Group EXO Chen (28 and real name Kim Jong-dae) reported the marriage news to fans.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the fan community on the 13th, saying, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who gave me great love.Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision.I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members. In the meantime, blessings came to me, he said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more empowered by this blessing.Chen said, I was very encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you. I am very grateful to the members who have been sincerely celebrating the news and thank you for the fans who are overly loving me.Finally, he added, I will always show you my gratitude, always doing my best in my place, and returning the love you sent me. I always thank you.Meanwhile, Chen agency SM Entertainment said on the official day, Chen met with a precious relationship and made a marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families, the agency said. According to the familys will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are conducted in Private.Chen will continue to work hard as the artist, he added. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Next is a Chen handwritten letterHello, this is Chen.I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.Next is the official position of SM EntertainmentHello, SM Entertainment.Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects.In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Thank you.
Group EXO Chen (28 and real name Kim Jong-dae) reported the marriage news to fans.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the fan community on the 13th, saying, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who gave me great love.Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision.I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members. In the meantime, blessings came to me, he said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more empowered by this blessing.Chen said, I was very encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you. I am very grateful to the members who have been sincerely celebrating the news and thank you for the fans who are overly loving me.Finally, he added, I will always show you my gratitude, always doing my best in my place, and returning the love you sent me. I always thank you.Meanwhile, Chen agency SM Entertainment said on the official day, Chen met with a precious relationship and made a marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families, the agency said. According to the familys will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are conducted in Private.Chen will continue to work hard as the artist, he added. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Next is a Chen handwritten letterHello, this is Chen.I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.Next is the official position of SM EntertainmentHello, SM Entertainment.Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects.In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Thank you.

Group EXO Chen (28 and real name Kim Jong-dae) reported the marriage news to fans.

Chen posted a handwritten letter to the fan community on the 13th, saying, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who gave me great love."

Chen said, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together." I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision. I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members. "

"In the meantime, blessings came to me," he said. "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more empowered by this blessing."

Chen said, "I was very encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you." "I am very grateful to the members who have been sincerely celebrating the news and thank you for the fans who are overly loving me."

Finally, he added, "I will always show you my gratitude, always doing my best in my place, and returning the love you sent me." "I always thank you."

Meanwhile, Chen agency SM Entertainment said on the official day, "Chen met with a precious relationship and made a marriage."

"The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families," the agency said. "According to the family's will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are conducted in Private."

"Chen will continue to work hard as The Artist," he added. "I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations."

Next is a Chen handwritten letter

Hello, this is Chen.

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then a blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.

I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and loving to me.

I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.

Thank you always.

Next is the official position of SM Entertainment

Hello, SM Entertainment.

Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.

The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects.

In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.

I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.

Thank you.