"Blessing comes...Chen, pregnancy 'dreadnought' on surprise marriage...EXO married man #1

Group EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) announced the marriage with news of the womens friends pregnancy, which makes him EXOs first married man.SM Entertainment said: Chen meets a precious relationship and marriages; marriage ceremonies are planned to be held reverently by only family members.According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as an artist; I ask Chen for a lot of Blessing and celebration, he said.Earlier, Chen announced the news of marriage and pregnancy to fans through a handwritten letter posted on the official fan club community lison.Chen said in his letter that I have a woman friend who wants to spend my life together and that she was preparing for a marriage with a woman friend.I was worried and worried about what would happen, but I wanted to tell you a little early so that the members, companies, and fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news, he said.Then Blessing came to me. I was careful because I could not delay any more time.I am deeply grateful to the members who have congratulated me sincerely and I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me. Chens marriage announcement and pregnancy confessions from top idol group EXO are unusual.Chens surprise announcement of the New Years Eve, which has quietly met without a single public romance, surprised fans.It is said that it reminds me of Super Junior Sungmin, who announced marriage before enlistment, and FT Island Choi Min-hwan, who rushed marriage with Yul-hees pre-marriage pre-marriage.His marriage announcement and the news of the pre-priests pregnancy were quickly announced through Korean Wave media and SNS.Amid mixed reactions from local fans, overseas fans celebrated his marriage and pregnancy news, saying, I support Chens courage and I am surprised but congratulate you for sudden announcements.EXO is the top idol group representing Korea since its debut in 2012, and has been loved by Wolf and Beauty, Run, Addiction, Call Me Baby, Love Me Light, Monster, Cocobab, Tempo, Love Shot and Option.Chen is a cool singer and is a member who is attracting attention as a vocalist representing EXO with Baekhyun.SBS Its okay, I love you OST Best luck, KBS2 Dawn of the Sun Everly Time, tvN One Hundred Days Cherry Blossom Sonata and many other drama insertion songs hit and reigned as OST Strong.He also worked as a unit EXO - Chen Baxi with Baekhyun and Xiumin. In April last year, he became the first solo singer among EXO members.He has achieved good results such as recording the first solo album April, and Flower title song We break up after April, which is the first place on the music charts.
Group EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) announced the marriage with news of the womens friends pregnancy, which makes him EXOs first married man.SM Entertainment said: Chen meets a precious relationship and marriages; marriage ceremonies are planned to be held reverently by only family members.According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as an artist; I ask Chen for a lot of Blessing and celebration, he said.Earlier, Chen announced the news of marriage and pregnancy to fans through a handwritten letter posted on the official fan club community lison.Chen said in his letter that I have a woman friend who wants to spend my life together and that she was preparing for a marriage with a woman friend.I was worried and worried about what would happen, but I wanted to tell you a little early so that the members, companies, and fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news, he said.Then Blessing came to me. I was careful because I could not delay any more time.I am deeply grateful to the members who have congratulated me sincerely and I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me. Chens marriage announcement and pregnancy confessions from top idol group EXO are unusual.Chens surprise announcement of the New Years Eve, which has quietly met without a single public romance, surprised fans.It is said that it reminds me of Super Junior Sungmin, who announced marriage before enlistment, and FT Island Choi Min-hwan, who rushed marriage with Yul-hees pre-marriage pre-marriage.His marriage announcement and the news of the pre-priests pregnancy were quickly announced through Korean Wave media and SNS.Amid mixed reactions from local fans, overseas fans celebrated his marriage and pregnancy news, saying, I support Chens courage and I am surprised but congratulate you for sudden announcements.EXO is the top idol group representing Korea since its debut in 2012, and has been loved by Wolf and Beauty, Run, Addiction, Call Me Baby, Love Me Light, Monster, Cocobab, Tempo, Love Shot and Option.Chen is a cool singer and is a member who is attracting attention as a vocalist representing EXO with Baekhyun.SBS Its okay, I love you OST Best luck, KBS2 Dawn of the Sun Everly Time, tvN One Hundred Days Cherry Blossom Sonata and many other drama insertion songs hit and reigned as OST Strong.He also worked as a unit EXO - Chen Baxi with Baekhyun and Xiumin. In April last year, he became the first solo singer among EXO members.He has achieved good results such as recording the first solo album April, and Flower title song We break up after April, which is the first place on the music charts.

Group EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) announced the marriage with news of the women's Friend's pregnancy, which makes him EXO's 'first married man'.

SM Entertainment said: "Chen meets a precious relationship and marriages; marriage ceremonies are planned to be held reverently by only family members. According to the family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. "

"Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as an artist; I ask Chen for a lot of Blessing and celebration," he said.

Earlier, Chen announced the news of marriage and pregnancy to fans through a handwritten letter posted on the official fan club community lison.

Chen said in his letter that "I have a woman Friend who wants to spend my life together" and that she was preparing for a marriage with a woman Friend.

"I was worried and worried about what would happen, but I wanted to tell you a little early so that the members, companies, and fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news," he said.

"Then Blessing came to me. I was careful because I could not delay any more time. I am deeply grateful to the members who have congratulated me sincerely and I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me. "

Chen's marriage announcement and pregnancy confessions from top idol group EXO are unusual. Chen's surprise announcement of the New Year's Eve, which has quietly met without a single public romance, surprised fans. It is said that it reminds me of Super Junior Sungmin, who announced marriage before enlistment, and FT Island Choi Min-hwan, who rushed marriage with Yul-hee's pre-marriage pre-marriage.

His marriage announcement and the news of the pre-priest's pregnancy were quickly announced through Korean Wave media and SNS. Amid mixed reactions from local fans, overseas fans celebrated his marriage and pregnancy news, saying, "I support Chen's courage" and "I am surprised but congratulate you for sudden announcements."

EXO is the top idol group representing Korea since its debut in 2012, and has been loved by 'Wolf and Beauty', 'Run', 'Addiction', 'Call Me Baby', 'Love Me Light', 'Monster', 'Cocobab', 'Tempo', 'Love Shot' and 'Option'.

Chen is a cool singer and is a member who is attracting attention as a vocalist representing EXO with Baekhyun. SBS 'It's okay, I love you' OST 'Best luck', KBS2 'Dawn of the Sun' 'Everly Time', tvN 'One Hundred Days' 'Cherry Blossom Sonata' and many other drama insertion songs hit and reigned as 'OST Strong'.

He also worked as a unit EXO - Chen Baxi with Baekhyun and Xiumin. In April last year, he became the first solo singer among EXO members. He has achieved good results such as recording the first solo album 'April, and Flower' title song 'We break up after April', which is the first place on the music charts.