"Blessing has come" EXO Chen, 2+marriage announcement...The bride is a non-entertainer

Group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) announced the news of the second generation in a handwritten letter; the agency then announced Chens marriage.Chen posted a long letter of handwriting to the official fan club Community on the 13th and said, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together, Chen said, I was worried and worried about what would happen with my determination, but I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members to give news a little early so that the members, companies and fans would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me, he said. The news is that I have two years between Chen and GFriend.I was very encouraged because I could not delay my time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you, he said. I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have really congratulated me and who are so lacking.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me. I always thank you.On the same day, Chen agency SM Entertainment said, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony will be attended by only two families.I would like to ask for your generous understanding that all matters related to marriage and marriage are carried out privately according to the will of Family.The following is the official position of SM Entertainment, Chens agency.Here is a specialization of handwritten letters posted by Chen on the official fan club Community:Hi, Im Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.
Group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) announced the news of the second generation in a handwritten letter; the agency then announced Chens marriage.Chen posted a long letter of handwriting to the official fan club Community on the 13th and said, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together, Chen said, I was worried and worried about what would happen with my determination, but I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members to give news a little early so that the members, companies and fans would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me, he said. The news is that I have two years between Chen and GFriend.I was very encouraged because I could not delay my time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you, he said. I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have really congratulated me and who are so lacking.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me. I always thank you.On the same day, Chen agency SM Entertainment said, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony will be attended by only two families.I would like to ask for your generous understanding that all matters related to marriage and marriage are carried out privately according to the will of Family.The following is the official position of SM Entertainment, Chens agency.Here is a specialization of handwritten letters posted by Chen on the official fan club Community:Hi, Im Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.

group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) announced the news of the second generation in a handwritten letter; the agency then announced Chen's marriage.

Chen posted a long letter of handwriting to the official fan club Community on the 13th and said, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

"There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together," Chen said, "I was worried and worried about what would happen with my determination, but I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members to give news a little early so that the members, companies and fans would not be surprised by the sudden news." "Then, blessings came to me," he said. "The news is that I have two years between Chen and GFriend.

"I was very encouraged because I could not delay my time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you," he said. "I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have really congratulated me and who are so lacking."

"I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me. I always thank you."

On the same day, Chen agency SM Entertainment said, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage." The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony will be attended by only two families.

"I would like to ask for your generous understanding that all matters related to marriage and marriage are carried out privately according to the will of Family."

The following is the official position of SM Entertainment, Chen's agency.

Here is a specialization of handwritten letters posted by Chen on the official fan club Community:

Hi, I'm Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then a blessing came to me.

I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.

I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.

Thank you always.