Baekhyun, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' OST participation..."I look forward to sad vocals..."

EXO Baekhyun will participate in the SBS-TV new monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 OST.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on July 7, Baekhyun will release I Love You, an OST part 1 of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 today.I Love You is an emotional ballad. It features a delicate, warm tone of Baekhyun. It conveys the heart of the protagonist.Another hit is expected. Producer Song Dong-woon, who was in charge of the production, created Ailees Ill Go to You Like My First Eye and Crushs Beautyful.Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a human drama that depicts the stories of Doctors taking place in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40 p.m.

EXO' Baekhyun will participate in the sbs-TV new monthly drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' OST.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on July 7, "Baekhyun will release 'I Love You', an OST part 1 of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' today.

“I Love You” is an emotional ballad. It features a delicate, warm tone of Baekhyun. It conveys the heart of the protagonist.

Another hit is expected. Producer Song Dong-woon, who was in charge of the production, created Ailee's "I'll Go to You Like My First Eye" and Crush's "Beautyful."

“Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2” is a human drama that depicts the stories of Doctors taking place in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40 p.m.