Baekhyun Music Source Disclosure, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2' OST First runner

I love you is an emotional ballad song that conveys to my beloved lover.The repeated piano line, the faint guitar playing, and the delicate and warm tone of Baekhyun will be added to convey the heart of the main character to the viewers.Song Dong-woon, a producer who produced OSTs of popular works such as Hotel Deluna, Its OK, Im Love, Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sensei, and The Suns Descendants, participated in this work.

'I love you' is an emotional ballad song that conveys to my beloved lover. The repeated piano line, the faint guitar playing, and the delicate and warm tone of Baekhyun will be added to convey the heart of the main character to the viewers.

Song Dong-woon, a producer who produced OSTs of popular works such as Hotel Deluna, It's OK, I'm Love, Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sensei, and The Sun's Descendants, participated in this work.