Bae Suzy, brick-haired Hair coloring also 'Perfect match'..."Sleeping Alice"

On the 11th, Bae Suzy posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled Sleeping Alice.In the open photo, Bae Suzy showed a different hair style than before with a brick hair coloring hair.I feel natural in the way I lie comfortably on the sofa or look at the camera casually.The netizens commented, I love you sister, The princess is missing behind me, please modify ... and I show you my face often.Meanwhile, Bae Suzy appeared as Choi Ji-young in the movie Baekdusan released last December.

On the 11th, Bae Suzy posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled "Sleeping Alice".

In the open photo, Bae Suzy showed a different hair style than before with a brick Hair coloring hair. I feel natural in the way I lie comfortably on the sofa or look at the camera casually.

The netizens commented, "I love you sister", "The princess is missing behind me, please modify ..." and "I show you my face often".

Meanwhile, Bae Suzy appeared as Choi Ji-young in the movie "Baekdusan" released last December.