"As a man, faith lives." Lighting past remarks to EXO Chen marriage

As news of EXO Chens surprise marriage is reported, Chens interviews on past broadcasts are being re-Lighted.Chen was MBC La EXO D.O. in April 2015.When asked what his ideal type was when he appeared on Sunnys FM Date, he said, I am a pretty person who smiles.When asked if he thought he was trustworthy, he said, Yes, I think its a wonderful man to be trusted and recognized by someone as a man.In the Kwills Young Street broadcast in June 2014, I asked what kind of event I would like to give to future GFriend. I want to have an event at the amusement park.I want to confess to the parade while I watch the parade with GFriend. On the other hand, Chen said in a fan cafe on the 13th, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.On this day, Chens agency SM Entertainment also made an official position and said, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer and the marriage ceremony will be held privately.

As news of EXO Chen's surprise marriage is reported, Chen's interviews on past broadcasts are being re-Lighted.

Chen was MBC La EXO D.O. in April 2015. When asked what his ideal type was when he appeared on Sunny's FM Date, he said, "I am a pretty person who smiles." When asked if he thought he was trustworthy, he said, “Yes, I think it’s a wonderful man to be trusted and recognized by someone as a man.”

In the 'Kwill's Young Street' broadcast in June 2014, I asked what kind of event I would like to give to future GFriend. "I want to have an event at the amusement park. I want to confess to the parade while I watch the parade with GFriend. "

On the other hand, Chen said in a fan cafe on the 13th, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together." On this day, Chen's agency SM Entertainment also made an official position and said, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer and the marriage ceremony will be held privately. "