Amount date, one width like Oriental painting, reveals recent events...'It's a person's picture'

On the 19th, Amount date posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Good night # Amount date # JIY #9119 #jiyofficial #jiytime.In the open photo, Amount date is smiling mildly under a pink flower tree.The netizens are like Who is the flower, My healing angel  ~, I am a person in Oriental painting .. It is a person. My brother is really cool. I always support him!I posted a comment.Meanwhile, Amount date is appearing on JTBC Special Sugar Man, Amount date 91.19.

On the 19th, Amount date posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "Good night # Amount date # JIY #9119 #jiyofficial #jiytime".

In the open photo, Amount date is smiling mildly under a pink flower tree.

The netizens are like "Who is the flower", "My healing angel ~", "I am a person in Oriental painting .. It is a person. My brother is really cool. I always support him!" I posted a comment.

Meanwhile, Amount date is appearing on JTBC 'Special Sugar Man, Amount date 91.19'.