All The Butlers had a shameless charm, Shin Sung-rok, who had been calmed down for misadjustment concerns

Actor Shin Sung-rok has completely melted into SBS All The Butlers with his distinctive shameless charm.Shin Sung-rok first appeared as a new member on All The Butlers broadcast on January 12.All The Butlers fixed member Ascension Hyung-jae (actor Lee Sang-yoon, singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, comedian and singer Yook Sungjae) welcomed Shin Sung-rok with a bright smile.Shin Sung-rok is a star with a special relationship with All The Butlers.This is because he appeared as the first daily student of All The Butlers on the dance company side broadcast last September.At the time, Shin Sung-rok expressed his enthusiasm for joining the fixed members, saying, I can not be there when I meet all the masters and I am now time to try entertainment.Shin Sung-rok said in a car heading to Cheongju Indoor Gymnasium for his first shot, Are you finally going to be entertainment? Im going to be funny?The same time-up feature prepared a mischievous declaration ceremony for Shin Sung-rok; Lee Sang-yoon, who appeared in a lightning-man character costume, said, You have to do the declaration.Ill try this (the Lightning Man costume) on as it is, laughed Lee Seung-gi, who said, its the most representative: you should try a lemon.Yook Sungjae brought out the tea that he had prepared, saying, All The Butlers members are their favorite tea.I honestly remember four letters, I feel sorry, how good, Yang Se-hyeong said.He doesnt know whats going to happen yet, he told Shin Sung-rok, who then appeared with a bright expression.Lee Seung-gi asked, How did you get to (All The Butlers)? and Shin Sung-rok replied, Im not in time for an entertainment once.Since then, All The Butlers members have entered a full-scale ceremony.A lightning man character costume worn by Lee Sang-yoon was worn by Shin Sung-rok, who asked, How are you feeling? and Shin Sung-rok said, Its brutal.Entertainment is really cruel. He then laughed, Will you zip me up your brothers zipper? Shin Sung-rok, who changed into a lightning man costume, broke all the members expectations and appeared in a dignified figure. Why? I am proud!I laughed and laughed, I was so happy to have done this for the first time. The second declaration was to eat lemons after 10 laps with an elephant nose; Yook Sungjae speculated that I think Ill learn attribution and go home attribution.Shin Sung-rok collapsed as soon as he had finished his elephants nose.After that, I started to eat lemons, but I could not stand the taste of the sourness and started walking around and made everyone in the scene laugh.In addition to this, Shin Sung-rok spit out the lemon he ate and revealed the so-called bingumi.The new item prepared by Yang Se-hyeong was a microphone. Yang Se-hyeong shouted, You can follow what I did.The melody of Southbound Train came out, and Yang Se-hyeong embarrassed Shin Sung-rok by introducing unique rap lyrics, not the original lyrics of Southbound Train.For a while, Shin Sung-rok digested the extraterrestrial rap without difficulty and completely digested the ending.Yook Sungjae said, It is not a godsend for nothing, and Lee Sang-yoon said, It is great. Is not it almost a perfect pass?Its out of the picture, said Yook Sungjae, who said he was envious of seeing the way you even wear lightning-man costumes and how to be a karaoke person.Even at Lee Seung-gis request to change clothes, Shin Sung-rok was nervous that he would go a little longer.Shin Sung-roks decision to appear on All The Butlers was thanks to Lee Seung-giThe two men met with each other through the recent SBS drama Baega Bond.Shin Sung-rok said of Lee Seung-gi, It is my entertainment navigation.I would not have done entertainment if I had not met Lee Seung-gi Lee Seung-gi said, Shin Sung-rok was famous for his role as a murderer, but he was a funny person when he actually met.So I recommended you to try entertainment. Shin Sung-rok said, I asked Lee Seung-gi proposal.I said, Lets do it together.He also revealed his ambitions for future filming.Asked if there was anything he wanted in All The Butlers, Shin Sung-rok laughed at the shameless charm of Lets catch the character mainly for the time being.I am confident that I will do anything once I am ready to shoot in the future.Shin Sung-rok, who joined the new member in the expectation of many viewers, did not forsake the expectation.Concerns about whether it will be well combined with the rising material that has been breathing for a short time have also been put to rest at once, adding to expectations for future broadcasting.hwang hye-jin
Actor Shin Sung-rok has completely melted into SBS All The Butlers with his distinctive shameless charm.Shin Sung-rok first appeared as a new member on All The Butlers broadcast on January 12.All The Butlers fixed member Ascension Hyung-jae (actor Lee Sang-yoon, singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, comedian and singer Yook Sungjae) welcomed Shin Sung-rok with a bright smile.Shin Sung-rok is a star with a special relationship with All The Butlers.This is because he appeared as the first daily student of All The Butlers on the dance company side broadcast last September.At the time, Shin Sung-rok expressed his enthusiasm for joining the fixed members, saying, I can not be there when I meet all the masters and I am now time to try entertainment.Shin Sung-rok said in a car heading to Cheongju Indoor Gymnasium for his first shot, Are you finally going to be entertainment? Im going to be funny?The same time-up feature prepared a mischievous declaration ceremony for Shin Sung-rok; Lee Sang-yoon, who appeared in a lightning-man character costume, said, You have to do the declaration.Ill try this (the Lightning Man costume) on as it is, laughed Lee Seung-gi, who said, its the most representative: you should try a lemon.Yook Sungjae brought out the tea that he had prepared, saying, All The Butlers members are their favorite tea.I honestly remember four letters, I feel sorry, how good, Yang Se-hyeong said.He doesnt know whats going to happen yet, he told Shin Sung-rok, who then appeared with a bright expression.Lee Seung-gi asked, How did you get to (All The Butlers)? and Shin Sung-rok replied, Im not in time for an entertainment once.Since then, All The Butlers members have entered a full-scale ceremony.A lightning man character costume worn by Lee Sang-yoon was worn by Shin Sung-rok, who asked, How are you feeling? and Shin Sung-rok said, Its brutal.Entertainment is really cruel. He then laughed, Will you zip me up your brothers zipper? Shin Sung-rok, who changed into a lightning man costume, broke all the members expectations and appeared in a dignified figure. Why? I am proud!I laughed and laughed, I was so happy to have done this for the first time. The second declaration was to eat lemons after 10 laps with an elephant nose; Yook Sungjae speculated that I think Ill learn attribution and go home attribution.Shin Sung-rok collapsed as soon as he had finished his elephants nose.After that, I started to eat lemons, but I could not stand the taste of the sourness and started walking around and made everyone in the scene laugh.In addition to this, Shin Sung-rok spit out the lemon he ate and revealed the so-called bingumi.The new item prepared by Yang Se-hyeong was a microphone. Yang Se-hyeong shouted, You can follow what I did.The melody of Southbound Train came out, and Yang Se-hyeong embarrassed Shin Sung-rok by introducing unique rap lyrics, not the original lyrics of Southbound Train.For a while, Shin Sung-rok digested the extraterrestrial rap without difficulty and completely digested the ending.Yook Sungjae said, It is not a godsend for nothing, and Lee Sang-yoon said, It is great. Is not it almost a perfect pass?Its out of the picture, said Yook Sungjae, who said he was envious of seeing the way you even wear lightning-man costumes and how to be a karaoke person.Even at Lee Seung-gis request to change clothes, Shin Sung-rok was nervous that he would go a little longer.Shin Sung-roks decision to appear on All The Butlers was thanks to Lee Seung-giThe two men met with each other through the recent SBS drama Baega Bond.Shin Sung-rok said of Lee Seung-gi, It is my entertainment navigation.I would not have done entertainment if I had not met Lee Seung-gi Lee Seung-gi said, Shin Sung-rok was famous for his role as a murderer, but he was a funny person when he actually met.So I recommended you to try entertainment. Shin Sung-rok said, I asked Lee Seung-gi proposal.I said, Lets do it together.He also revealed his ambitions for future filming.Asked if there was anything he wanted in All The Butlers, Shin Sung-rok laughed at the shameless charm of Lets catch the character mainly for the time being.I am confident that I will do anything once I am ready to shoot in the future.Shin Sung-rok, who joined the new member in the expectation of many viewers, did not forsake the expectation.Concerns about whether it will be well combined with the rising material that has been breathing for a short time have also been put to rest at once, adding to expectations for future broadcasting.hwang hye-jin

Actor Shin Sung-rok has completely melted into SBS All The Butlers' with his distinctive shameless charm.

Shin Sung-rok first appeared as a new member on "All The Butlers" broadcast on January 12. "All The Butlers" fixed member Ascension Hyung-jae (actor Lee Sang-yoon, singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, comedian and singer Yook Sungjae) welcomed Shin Sung-rok with a bright smile.

Shin Sung-rok is a star with a special relationship with All The Butlers'. This is because he appeared as the first daily student of All The Butlers' on the dance company side broadcast last September. At the time, Shin Sung-rok expressed his enthusiasm for joining the fixed members, saying, "I can not be there when I meet all the masters" and "I am now time to try entertainment."

Shin Sung-rok said in a car heading to Cheongju Indoor Gymnasium for his first shot, "Are you finally going to be entertainment? I'm going to be funny?"

The same time-up feature prepared a mischievous declaration ceremony for Shin Sung-rok; Lee Sang-yoon, who appeared in a lightning-man character costume, said, "You have to do the declaration. I'll try this (the Lightning Man costume) on as it is," laughed Lee Seung-gi, who said, "it's the most representative: you should try a lemon." Yook Sungjae brought out the tea that he had prepared, saying, "All The Butlers members are their favorite tea."

"I honestly remember four letters, I feel sorry, how good," Yang Se-hyeong said. "He doesn't know what's going to happen yet," he told Shin Sung-rok, who then appeared with a bright expression.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "How did you get to (All The Butlers')?" and Shin Sung-rok replied, "I'm not in time for an entertainment once."

Since then, All The Butlers' members have entered a full-scale ceremony. A lightning man character costume worn by Lee Sang-yoon was worn by Shin Sung-rok, who asked, "How are you feeling?" and Shin Sung-rok said, "It's brutal. entertainment is really cruel. "He then laughed," Will you zip me up your brother's zipper? "

Shin Sung-rok, who changed into a lightning man costume, broke all the members' expectations and appeared in a dignified figure. "Why? I am proud! "I laughed and laughed," I was so happy to have done this for the first time. "

The second declaration was to eat lemons after 10 laps with an elephant nose; Yook Sungjae speculated that "I think I'll learn attribution and go home attribution." Shin Sung-rok collapsed as soon as he had finished his elephant's nose. After that, I started to eat lemons, but I could not stand the taste of the sourness and started walking around and made everyone in the scene laugh. In addition to this, Shin Sung-rok spit out the lemon he ate and revealed the so-called "bingumi".

The new item prepared by Yang Se-hyeong was a microphone. Yang Se-hyeong shouted, "You can follow what I did." The melody of "Southbound Train" came out, and Yang Se-hyeong embarrassed Shin Sung-rok by introducing unique rap lyrics, not the original lyrics of "Southbound Train".

For a while, Shin Sung-rok digested the extraterrestrial rap without difficulty and completely digested the ending. Yook Sungjae said, "It is not a godsend for nothing," and Lee Sang-yoon said, "It is great." "Is not it almost a perfect pass?" "It's out of the picture," said Yook Sungjae, who said he was envious of seeing "the way you even wear lightning-man costumes and how to be a karaoke person."

Even at Lee Seung-gi's request to change clothes, Shin Sung-rok was nervous that he would "go a little longer."

Shin Sung-rok's decision to appear on All The Butlers was thanks to Lee Seung-gi The two men met with each other through the recent SBS drama 'Baega Bond'.

Shin Sung-rok said of Lee Seung-gi, "It is my entertainment navigation. I would not have done entertainment if I had not met Lee Seung-gi " Lee Seung-gi said, "Shin Sung-rok was famous for his role as a murderer, but he was a funny person when he actually met. So I recommended you to try entertainment. "Shin Sung-rok said," I asked Lee Seung-gi proposal. I said, "Let's do it together."

He also revealed his ambitions for future filming. Asked if there was anything he wanted in All The Butlers', Shin Sung-rok laughed at the shameless charm of "Let's catch the character mainly for the time being." I am confident that I will do anything once I am ready to shoot in the future.

Shin Sung-rok, who joined the new member in the expectation of many viewers, did not forsake the expectation. Concerns about whether it will be well combined with the rising material that has been breathing for a short time have also been put to rest at once, adding to expectations for future broadcasting.

hwang hye-jin