All The Butlers' Moon So-ri Jang Joon-hwan, "Live to the best of the best... The most perfect Couple.

It was a couple who lived with respect to each other.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 5th night, the director of the film industry, Couple Jang Joon-hwan and actor Moon So-ri, came out as masters and spent a day with the members.Moon So-ri, famous for her big hands in Dongtan, made the members feel good about chopping and chicken ribs; six people eat, but she cooked for nearly 20 servings.Husband Jang Joon-hwan showed fantastic couple breathing, with Moon So-ri bringing a kitchen towel without speaking.After cooking, Couple called the members, and director Jang Joon-hwan said, There is nothing to set up, but eat a lot.Yang Se-hyeong was satisfied with eating oysters sprinkled with hot sauce and saying, It is like eating a plant now.Yook Sungjae, who tasted chicken ribs, inhaled food without breathing, saying, If you are near the house, you will always eat it.Lee Seung-gi said, I have never said this since the army, he said. Thank you for your gentle treatment.When the members ate food without saying anything, director Jang Joon-hwan said, Our wife is really good at noticing.Yang Se-hyeong acknowledged Moon So-ris cooking skills, saying, It is originally said that good food is when you can make food with only the ingredients you have.Director Jang Joon-hwan prepared wine for the members who enjoyed the food made by his wife Moon So-ri.He struggled to pick up a wine cork in the kitchen but it wasnt easy: the members who watched it said, I think youre doing a good house job.Moon So-ri praised her husband for being too homely.Since my wife is an actor, I decided to do the dishes and laundry before my marriage, Jang Joon-hwan confessed.So when I moved, I bought a dishwasher, he said, laughing.Moon So-ri said, I do not share my work computationally because I do not live short, and some days one person can do more.If you feel like you can go looking at the same place, then you can solve the rest, said Jang Joon-hwan.Moon So-ri then said, What are you saying so long? You can say youre like me.Jang Joon-hwan said, There is no other place. He made Moon So-ri heartbreak. Yang Se-hyeong said, Im Ki-eung is very good.It is the first time since Jae Seok has been in this position, Lee Seung-gi said, It is great that there is no hesitation. Moon So-ri also asked if there is a conflict between the couple, saying, If I do not have a desire to beat you now, it will take a little time, but at some point it will be tailored.Also, Moon So-ri said, So I have such a mind that I want to be recognized as a good person for that person.So I try to live with my best and try to live with it. He said, I do not know what will happen in the future, but my husband still has a respectable side. After dinner, the members released their respective films on the subject of beauty: Lee Sang-yoon filmed Moon So-ri & Jang Joon-hwans companion dog barley and dharma.The leading barley waited for the slow-walking dharma, and when dharma came, he started.Lee Sang-yoon said, I heard the story of Barley and Dalma, and I wanted to include it because I thought that I thought of each other.Jang Joon-hwan said, I was more surprised and surprised because my children were my children.When Moon So-ri was impressed at the slow, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, Slow is a foul, I walked slow, but I can not help but be impressed.After the festival, Moon So-ri and Yang Se-hyeong prepared a snack for the back-up; Jang Joon-hwan said, I was going to report Yang Yang-yuk on TV at 1 am.But it made it really similar. Moon So-ri explained that it was made by putting other ingredients instead of materials without.The first thing that finished the dish in 15 minutes was Yang Se-hyeong.After the cooking was completed, Jang Joon-hwans opening remarks lengthened, and Moon So-ri laughed, saying, It was not the executive chairman who was so long.The next day Moon So-ri and Jang Joon-hwan led their students to the independent film shooting scene of the students of the Korea National University of Arts.I want to express my support in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Korean film. Finally, Jang Joon-hwans Into Memory was released.Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Yook Sungjae, Lee Sang-yoons awkward first meeting was gradually becoming one.

It was a Couple who lived with respect to each other.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 5th night, the director of the film industry, Couple Jang Joon-hwan and actor Moon So-ri, came out as masters and spent a day with the members.

Moon So-ri, famous for her big hands in Dongtan, made the members feel good about chopping and chicken ribs; six people eat, but she cooked for nearly 20 servings. Husband Jang Joon-hwan showed fantastic Couple breathing, with Moon So-ri bringing a kitchen towel without speaking. After cooking, Couple called the members, and director Jang Joon-hwan said, "There is nothing to set up, but eat a lot."

Yang Se-hyeong was satisfied with eating oysters sprinkled with hot sauce and saying, "It is like eating a plant now." Yook Sungjae, who tasted chicken ribs, inhaled Food without breathing, saying, "If you are near the house, you will always eat it." Lee Seung-gi said, "I have never said this since the army," he said. "Thank you for your gentle treatment."

When the members ate Food without saying anything, director Jang Joon-hwan said, "Our wife is really good at noticing." Yang Se-hyeong acknowledged Moon So-ri's cooking skills, saying, "It is originally said that good Food is when you can make Food with only the ingredients you have."

Director Jang Joon-hwan prepared wine for the members who enjoyed the Food made by his wife Moon So-ri. He struggled to pick up a wine cork in the kitchen but it wasn't easy: the members who watched it said, "I think you're doing a good house job." Moon So-ri praised her husband for being "too homely."

"Since my wife is an actor, I decided to do the dishes and laundry before my marriage," Jang Joon-hwan confessed. "So when I moved, I bought a dishwasher," he said, laughing. Moon So-ri said, "I do not share my work computationally because I do not live short," and "some days one person can do more."

"If you feel like you can go looking at the same place, then you can solve the rest," said Jang Joon-hwan. Moon So-ri then said, "What are you saying so long? You can say you're like me."

Jang Joon-hwan said, "There is no other place." He made Moon So-ri heartbreak. Yang Se-hyeong said, "Im Ki-eung is very good. It is the first time since Jae Seok has been in this position, "Lee Seung-gi said," It is great that there is no hesitation. " Moon So-ri also asked if there is a conflict between the Couple, saying, "If I do not have a desire to beat you now, it will take a little time, but at some point it will be tailored."

Also, Moon So-ri said, "So I have such a mind that I want to be recognized as a good person for that person. So I try to live with my best and try to live with it. "He said," I do not know what will happen in the future, but my husband still has a respectable side. "

After dinner, the members released their respective films on the subject of beauty: Lee Sang-yoon filmed Moon So-ri & Jang Joon-hwan's companion dog barley and dharma. The leading barley waited for the slow-walking dharma, and when dharma came, he started. Lee Sang-yoon said, "I heard the story of Barley and Dalma, and I wanted to include it because I thought that I thought of each other."

Jang Joon-hwan said, "I was more surprised and surprised because my children were my children." When Moon So-ri was impressed at the slow, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "Slow is a foul, I walked slow, but I can not help but be impressed."

After the festival, Moon So-ri and Yang Se-hyeong prepared a snack for the back-up; Jang Joon-hwan said, "I was going to report Yang Yang-yuk on TV at 1 am. But it made it really similar. "Moon So-ri explained that it was made by putting other ingredients instead of materials without.

The first thing that finished the dish in 15 minutes was Yang Se-hyeong. After the cooking was completed, Jang Joon-hwan's opening remarks lengthened, and Moon So-ri laughed, saying, "It was not the executive chairman who was so long."

The next day Moon So-ri and Jang Joon-hwan led their students to the independent film shooting scene of the students of the Korea National University of Arts. I want to express my support in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Korean film. Finally, Jang Joon-hwan's "Into Memory" was released. Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Yook Sungjae, Lee Sang-yoon's awkward first meeting was gradually becoming one.