All The Butlers' Moon So-ri Cooking skills admiration...Jang Joon-hwan "Anjou Genius"

Seoul = = Jang Joon-hwan praised his wife Moon So-ri for her cooking skills.On the 5th SBS All The Butlers, a day was drawn with the representative movie, Jang Joon-hwan, and actor Moon So-ri.On this day, Moon So-ri enjoyed dinner with a chicken ribs, oyster dishes, and chows to Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Yook Sungjae.Yook Sungjae admired I think I would have eaten it every day if I was near my house, and Lee Seung-gi said, I was treated well for a long time.Jang Joon-hwan praised Moon So-ris cooking skills, saying: Anju is a genius.I make it too well even if it is made with refrigerator material, he said. I think it is because I have eaten so much. When Moon So-ri cooks, Jang Joon-hwan does the dishes; Jang Joon-hwan said, I promised that I dont have to wash the dishes when I get married.So when I moved here, I wanted to have a dishwasher. Moon So-ri said, I can not do this much because I have done this much as it is just tofu cut. When I do a lot and you do a lot.This time, I have a lot of people, so I think I should do more next time. Jang Joon-hwan asked what kind of marriage it would be good to meet, If you feel like you can go while looking at the same place, you can solve the rest. Moon So-ri said, What do you talk about so long?I just want you to do it with someone like me. Jang Joon-hwan said,  (Isnt there someone like Moon So-ri) anywhere else? Yang Se-hyeong said, It is the first time I have been so good since Yoo Jae-seok.Moon So-ri said of Jang Joon-hwan: Im on the side of almost no fight, and (Jang Joon-hwan) doesnt get excited Feelingly if hes in a bad mood.It just gets cold, and its a little scary. Then it melts in a little while.(The couple fight) It takes time but it solves if I dont have the mind to Ill beat you now.There are not many people who are close to me and respect me, he said. I live close and look close, but I want to be recognized as a good person.I try to live with my best efforts. My husband still has a respectable heart.

Seoul = = Jang Joon-hwan praised his wife Moon So-ri for her Cooking skills.

On the 5th SBS All The Butlers', a day was drawn with the representative movie, Jang Joon-hwan, and actor Moon So-ri.

On this day, Moon So-ri enjoyed dinner with a chicken ribs, oyster dishes, and chows to Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Yook Sungjae. Yook Sungjae admired "I think I would have eaten it every day if I was near my house," and Lee Seung-gi said, "I was treated well for a long time."

Jang Joon-hwan praised Moon So-ri's Cooking skills, saying: "Anju is a genius. I make it too well even if it is made with refrigerator material, "he said." I think it is because I have eaten so much. "

When Moon So-ri cooks, Jang Joon-hwan does the dishes; Jang Joon-hwan said, "I promised that I don't have to wash the dishes when I get married. So when I moved here, I wanted to have a dishwasher. "

Moon So-ri said, "I can not do this much because I have done this much as it is just tofu cut." "When I do a lot and you do a lot. 'This time, I have a lot of people, so I think I should do more next time.' "

Jang Joon-hwan asked what kind of marriage it would be good to meet, "If you feel like you can go while looking at the same place, you can solve the rest." Moon So-ri said, "What do you talk about so long? I just want you to do it with someone like me. "

Jang Joon-hwan said, " (Isn't there someone like Moon So-ri) anywhere else?" Yang Se-hyeong said, "It is the first time I have been so good since Yoo Jae-seok."

Moon So-ri said of Jang Joon-hwan: "I'm on the side of almost no fight, and (Jang Joon-hwan) doesn't get excited Feelingly if he's in a bad mood. It just gets cold, and it's a little scary. "Then it melts in a little while. (The couple fight) "It takes time but it solves if I don't have the mind to "I'll beat you now."

"There are not many people who are close to me and respect me," he said. "I live close and look close, but I want to be recognized as a good person. I try to live with my best efforts. My husband still has a respectable heart. "