Lee Seung-gi praises "Treat the Bounty Thank You" for All The Butlers' Moon So-ri cooking skills

Actor Moon So-ri captivated members of All The Butlers with his cooking skills.On the 5th, All The Butlers appeared as masters after last week, with actor Moon So-ri - director Jang Jun-hwan and his wife.On this day, Moon So-ri served a lot of dishes to members such as Japchae, chicken ribs, and oyster dishes.Lee Seung-gi, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong admired both the amount and taste of the dish completed by Moon So-ri.Even Japchae was named the washing basin Japchae in a huge amount.I love chicken ribs, said Yook Sungjae, and I think Ill eat them all the time if Im near my house. Moon So-ri gave me a proud smile.Lee Seung-gi also laughed, saying, I have never written such a word since the military service. Thank you for your kindness.

Actor Moon So-ri captivated members of All The Butlers with his cooking skills.

On the 5th, All The Butlers appeared as masters after last week, with actor Moon So-ri - director Jang Jun-hwan and his wife.

On this day, Moon So-ri served a lot of dishes to members such as Japchae, chicken ribs, and oyster dishes. Lee Seung-gi, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong admired both the amount and taste of the dish completed by Moon So-ri. Even Japchae was named the ‘washing basin’ Japchae in a huge amount.

“I love chicken ribs,” said Yook Sungjae, “and I think I’ll eat them all the time if I’m near my house.” Moon So-ri gave me a proud smile. Lee Seung-gi also laughed, saying, "I have never written such a word since the military service. Thank You for your kindness."