"All The Butlers" Moon So-ri, "I try to be a decent person to be respected by my opponents."

What is the ideal actor Jang Joon-hwan thinks?On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 5th, Master Moon So-ri and Jang Joon-hwan talked about desirable couple.On this day, Lee Seung-gi could not hide his envy by watching Jang Joon-hwan and Moon So-ri Couple, which show samples of model couple.Who should marriage be with? he asked.If you feel like you can go looking at the same place, then you can solve the rest, said Jang Joon-hwan.Moon So-ri then said, What are you saying so long? You can say youre like me.Jang Joon-hwan said, There is no other place. He made Moon So-ri a heartbreaker.It is the first time since Jae Seok has been in this position, Lee Seung-gi said, It is great that there is no hesitation. Moon So-ri also asked if there is a conflict between the couple, saying, If I do not have a desire to beat you now, it will take a little time, but at some point it will be tailored.There are not many people who are close and respectful.There are a lot of people who are far away, he said. It is difficult to be really close and respectful.Also, Moon So-ri said, So I have such a mind that I want to be recognized as a good person for that person.So I try to live with my best, he said. I do not know what will happen in the future, but my husband still has a respectable side.

What is the ideal Actor Jang Joon-hwan thinks?

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 5th, Master Moon So-ri and Jang Joon-hwan talked about desirable Couple.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi could not hide his envy by watching Jang Joon-hwan and Moon So-ri Couple, which show samples of model Couple. "Who should marriage be with?" he asked.

"If you feel like you can go looking at the same place, then you can solve the rest," said Jang Joon-hwan. Moon So-ri then said, "What are you saying so long? You can say you're like me."

Jang Joon-hwan said, "There is no other place." He made Moon So-ri a heartbreaker. It is the first time since Jae Seok has been in this position, "Lee Seung-gi said," It is great that there is no hesitation. "

Moon So-ri also asked if there is a conflict between the Couple, saying, "If I do not have a desire to beat you now, it will take a little time, but at some point it will be tailored."

"There are not many people who are close and respectful. "There are a lot of people who are far away," he said. "It is difficult to be really close and respectful."

Also, Moon So-ri said, "So I have such a mind that I want to be recognized as a good person for that person. So I try to live with my best, "he said." I do not know what will happen in the future, but my husband still has a respectable side. "