Song Hye-kyo, 'Click' during winter Travel .. Even if you look back,

Actor Song Hye-kyo has announced the latest situation.Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on his Instagram story on Saturday.Song Hye-kyo in the public photo is looking at the sea with his acquaintance, looking out of the window at the cafe.Especially, the effect of black and white tone and the blue sky double the atmosphere of the picture.The netizens responded I thought it was a picture, I am warm even if I see it, I want to leave Travel ~.Song Hye-kyo appeared in the TVN drama Boyfriend last year and is currently reviewing his next work.Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS

Actor Song Hye-kyo has announced the latest situation.

Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on his Instagram story on Saturday.

Song Hye-kyo in the public photo is looking at the sea with his acquaintance, looking out of the window at the cafe. Especially, the effect of black and white tone and the blue sky double the atmosphere of the picture.

The netizens responded "I thought it was a picture", "I am warm even if I see it", "I want to leave Travel ~".

Song Hye-kyo appeared in the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' last year and is currently reviewing his next work.

Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS