All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok "Lee Seung-gi, My entertainment Navigation bar...I asked you a proposal"

Actor Shin Sung-rok said the reason for his entry was due to Lee Seung-gis proposal.Shin Sung-rok, a new member, appeared on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the 12th.Shin Sung-rok said Lee Seung-gi was his entertainment navigation bar and I would not have done entertainment if I did not meet Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought Shin Sung-rok was a sensitive and standing person because he was famous for his villains such as murderers.So I recommended you to do an entertainment program. Shin Sung-rok said, I asked Lee Seung-gis proposal.I answered, Will we do it together? she laughed.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Actor Shin Sung-rok said the reason for his entry was due to Lee Seung-gi's proposal.

Shin Sung-rok, a new member, appeared on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcast on the 12th.

Shin Sung-rok said Lee Seung-gi was his "entertainment Navigation bar" and "I would not have done entertainment if I did not meet Lee Seung-gi."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought Shin Sung-rok was a sensitive and standing person because he was famous for his villains such as murderers. So I recommended you to do an entertainment program. "Shin Sung-rok said," I asked Lee Seung-gi's proposal. "I answered, 'Will we do it together?'" she laughed.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen