'Kim Sa-bu 2' Lee Sung-kyung "Ahn Hyo-seop, Good Stimulant Partner"

Lee Sung-kyung made the remarks at the production presentation of the new monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 held at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Seoul on the 6th.Lee Sung-kyung then admired Ahn Hyo-seop for saying, I really work hard. I really concentrate. I study a lot.Lee Sung-kyung explained, I was surprised to see Woojin and the second and third more advanced when I first met.Ahn Hyo-seop commented on Lee Sung-kyung and co-work, I try co-work with the Bible for the first time through this drama. The Bible has a really good energy.It always plays the role of an Energy in the field, he said. It seems that the energy has a positive effect while Acting.I cant remember the Acting, he said. I thought it was the best thing to do that.

Lee Sung-kyung made the remarks at the production presentation of the new monthly drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' held at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Seoul on the 6th.

Lee Sung-kyung then admired Ahn Hyo-seop for saying, "I really work hard. I really concentrate. I study a lot."

Lee Sung-kyung explained, "I was surprised to see Woojin and the second and third more advanced when I first met."

Ahn Hyo-seop commented on Lee Sung-kyung and co-work, "I try co-work with the Bible for the first time through this drama. The Bible has a really good Energy. “It always plays the role of an Energy in the field,” he said. “It seems that the Energy has a positive effect while Acting.”

“I can’t remember the Acting,” he said. “I thought it was the best thing to do that.”