"The shortest hit" Ahn Hyo-seop, "'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', was half a fear."

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop gave a testimony to Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests and talked about SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata) broadcast on the 6th.On the day, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi started the radio with the words How are you spending your lunch time? followed by Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop after the ad.One listener sent a message saying: Its so nice to see you, were waiting for your first broadcast today, so Ahn Hyo-seop said, Its pungent.It is half a fear of fear, he said, and said, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 .Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop said, Time is fast, in the listeners story of waiting three years.Asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi how he was doing under the casting offer, he said: First of all, it was so glorious.Actors, the crew, were all going in the same state for the first time, but I was so grateful. Ahn Hyo-seop said, I was so honored.And I think that I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Seok-gyu. I have come back in three years and two months, and have you seen Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1? Asked Hwa-Jeong Choi, Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop said, Yes.I was so funny before I was cast, I watched it all the time, he said. It is so honorable. Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop also expressed confidence in the question of the previous works, saying, You can see a different picture from the previous one.Asked what role he played in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, Lee Sung-kyung said, I took on the role of Cha Eun-jae. This character is a youth in one word.Ahn Hyo-seop then said, I took on the role of Woojin.Woojin is a very cynical and happy friend, he said. Woojin is also clearly seen growing up when he enters the hospital. Photo = SBS-looking radio

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop gave a testimony to 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests and talked about SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as 'Choi Fata') broadcast on the 6th.

On the day, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi started the radio with the words "How are you spending your lunch time?" followed by Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop after the ad. One listener sent a message saying: "It's so nice to see you, we're waiting for your first broadcast today," so Ahn Hyo-seop said, "It's pungent. It is half a fear of fear, "he said, and said," Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 ". Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop said, "Time is fast," in the listener's story of "waiting three years."

Asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi how he was doing under the casting offer, he said: "First of all, it was so glorious. Actors, the crew, were all going in the same state for the first time, but I was so grateful. "Ahn Hyo-seop said," I was so honored. And I think that I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Seok-gyu. "

"I have come back in three years and two months, and have you seen 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1'?" Asked Hwa-Jeong Choi, Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop said, "Yes. I was so funny before I was cast, I watched it all the time, "he said." It is so honorable. " Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop also expressed confidence in the question of the previous works, saying, "You can see a different picture from the previous one."

Asked what role he played in "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2", Lee Sung-kyung said, "I took on the role of Cha Eun-jae. This Character is a 'youth' in one word." Ahn Hyo-seop then said, "I took on the role of Woojin. Woojin is a very cynical and happy Friend, "he said." Woojin is also clearly seen growing up when he enters the hospital. "

Photo = SBS-looking radio