'Choi Fata' Lee Sung-kyung X Ahn Hyo-seop "Han Suk-kyu senior is the 'laugh inducer' of the filming site"

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop speak about Han Suk-kyuActor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests and talked about SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata) broadcast on the 6th.Asked by DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi how he was doing under the casting offer, he said: First of all, it was so glorious.Actors, the crew, were all going in the same state for the first time, but I was so grateful. Ahn Hyo-seop said, I was so honored.And I think I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Suk-kyu Hwa-Jeong Choi asked, How about the Han Suk-kyu Actor on the spot? And Ahn Hyo-seop said, Its really the same.Lee Sung-kyung said, I was worried because I was so president, but I was so kind and friendly and thank you for causing me to laugh.In the words of Hwa-Jeong Choi, who asked me to explain the character, Lee Sung-kyung said, I took the role of Cha Eun-jae.The character is summed up in one word as youth; then Ahn Hyo-seop takes on the role of West Woojin.Woojin is a very cynical and unbelieving friend, he said. Woojin is also clearly seen growing up when he enters Doldam Hospital. Photo = SBS-looking radio

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop speak about Han Suk-kyu

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests and talked about SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as 'Choi Fata') broadcast on the 6th.

Asked by DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi how he was doing under the casting offer, he said: "First of all, it was so glorious. Actors, the crew, were all going in the same state for the first time, but I was so grateful. "Ahn Hyo-seop said," I was so honored. And I think I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Suk-kyu "

Hwa-Jeong Choi asked, "How about the Han Suk-kyu Actor on the spot?" And Ahn Hyo-seop said, "It's really the same. Lee Sung-kyung said, "I was worried because I was so president, but I was so kind and Friendly and thank you for causing me to laugh."

In the words of Hwa-Jeong Choi, who asked me to explain the Character, Lee Sung-kyung said, "I took the role of Cha Eun-jae. The Character is summed up in one word as 'youth'; then Ahn Hyo-seop "takes on the role of West Woojin. Woojin is a very cynical and unbelieving Friend, "he said." Woojin is also clearly seen growing up when he enters Doldam Hospital. "

Photo = SBS-looking radio