"I love the day...Lee Ji-hoon, 'Should catch the premiere fairy' in '99 Billion Women' script

Actor Lee Ji-hoon has encouraged 99 billion women shooters to take homeOn the afternoon of the 14th, Lee Ji-hoon told his personal SNS: I like the day ... everyone is working hard!Please love me until the end # Woman of 9.9 Billion and posted a picture.Lee Ji-hoon in the picture is staring at the 9.9 billion women script.In particular, he boasted a distinctive masculine beauty, matching his 5:5 Garma hairstyle, leather jacket and gray pants in harmony.The fans cheered Lee Ji-hoons move, saying, I am handsome, I am going to shoot the premiere tomorrow, I am watching the drama well.On the other hand, Lee Ji-hoon is currently working on KBS 2TV 9.9 billion women as Lee Ji-hoon, a man who has never experienced the harshness of life.Lee Ji-hoon SNS

Actor Lee Ji-hoon has encouraged '99 billion women' shooters to take home

On the afternoon of the 14th, Lee Ji-hoon told his personal SNS: "I like the day ... everyone is working hard! Please love me until the end # Woman of 9.9 Billion "and posted a picture.

Lee Ji-hoon in the picture is staring at the '9.9 billion women' script. In particular, he boasted a distinctive masculine beauty, matching his 5:5 Garma hairstyle, leather jacket and gray pants in harmony.

The fans cheered Lee Ji-hoon's move, saying, "I am handsome", "I am going to shoot the premiere tomorrow", "I am watching the Drama well".

On the other hand, Lee Ji-hoon is currently working on KBS 2TV '9.9 billion women' as Lee Ji-hoon, a man who has never experienced the harshness of life.

Lee Ji-hoon SNS