Running Man' Kang Tae-oh, "I originally liked it" surprise Confessions...'Sulm caution'

Actor Kang Tae-oh flies stone fastball Confessions to Jeon So-minOn SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 5th, the final race of Kangan Film Festival will be broadcast after last week.A strange airflow has flowed between Kang Tae-oh and Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national actor and director is unfolding.During the race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, I did not tell you that it was burdensome ... and said, My sister originally liked it.Jeon So-min could not hide his joy and asked, Did you see my Yondu makeup? Kang Tae-oh said, I saw all the makeup of Yondu.Running Man airs at 5 p.m. on the 5th.Photo = SBS Running Man

Actor Kang Tae-oh flies stone fastball Confessions to Jeon So-min

On sbs Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 5th, the final Race of 'Kangan Film Festival' will be broadcast after last week. A strange airflow has flowed between Kang Tae-oh and Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national Actor and director is unfolding.

During the Race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, "I did not tell you that it was burdensome ..." and said, "My sister originally liked it."

Jeon So-min could not hide his joy and asked, "Did you see my Yondu makeup?" Kang Tae-oh said, "I saw all the makeup of Yondu."

"Running Man" airs at 5 p.m. on the 5th.

Photo = sbs Running Man'