Running Man' Kang Tae-oh, "sister I like you" on Jean So-min

Following last week, SBS Running Man will be the final race of Kang Film Festival this week.While the reasoning for finding the national actor and director is progressing, Taeo suddenly confessions to Jeon So-min, saying, I originally liked it.During the race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, I did not tell you that it was burdensome ... and said, I liked the Sister originally.So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, Have you seen my Yondu makeup? Kang Tae-oh said, I have seen all the Yondu makeup.The scene of the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh will be released on the 5th broadcast of Learning Man.

Following last week, SBS Running Man' will be the final Race of 'Kang Film Festival' this week.

While the reasoning for finding the national actor and director is progressing, Taeo suddenly Confessions to Jeon So-min, saying, "I originally liked it."

During the Race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, "I did not tell you that it was burdensome ..." and said, "I liked the sister originally."

So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, "Have you seen my Yondu makeup?" Kang Tae-oh said, "I have seen all the Yondu makeup."

The scene of the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh will be released on the 5th broadcast of Learning Man.