Moon So-ri Jang Joon-hwan, respect for each other + care "Hoon Hoon" (All The Butlers')

Actor Moon So-ri and director Jang Joon-hwan have been warmed up with respect and consideration for each other.On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 5th, Moon So-ri and director Jang Joon-hwan, who are the leading members of the film industry, appeared as masters and talked with the members.On this day, Moon So-ri took the members and made the chicken ribs rich, and her husband Jang Joon-hwan showed a friendly aspect, including bringing a kitchen towel without Moon So-ri talking and preparing wine for the members.When the members who watched this told Jang Joon-hwan, I think you are doing well in the house, Moon So-ri said, I am too family.Its hard to divide half of the things that are actually living together, and its not like Couple lives together, but we need to be caring about each other, he said.My wifes job is as good as Actor, so Ive decided to take care of the dishes when I get married, said Jang Joon-hwan.When Lee Seung-gi asked Jang Joon-hwan, Who should I marry? Jang Joon-hwan replied, It is important to see the same place.Moon So-ri said, I can meet a woman like me.What are you talking about so long? Jang Joon-hwan replied, There is no other place. Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, admired Jang Joon-hwans tenure.Moon So-ri and Jang Joon-hwan Couple said there was no big fight. Moon So-ri said, If there is a fight, we will talk again later.It takes time if I do not have the mind to I will beat you now, but it seems to be aligned with each other. Moon So-ri said: There is no one who looks close and respects, it is respectable from a distance, it is difficult to stay close and respect.Still, I want to be recognized as a good person only by this person, and I live with my best efforts. I still have a respect for director Chang. Moon So-ri and director Jang Joon-hwan married after a year of devotion in 2006; in 2011, they held their daughter, Yeondu Yang, in their arms.PhotosSBS screen capture

Actor Moon So-ri and director Jang Joon-hwan have been warmed up with respect and consideration for each other.

On the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 5th, Moon So-ri and director Jang Joon-hwan, who are the leading members of the film industry, appeared as masters and talked with the members.

On this day, Moon So-ri took the members and made the chicken ribs rich, and her husband Jang Joon-hwan showed a friendly aspect, including bringing a kitchen towel without Moon So-ri talking and preparing wine for the members.

When the members who watched this told Jang Joon-hwan, "I think you are doing well in the house," Moon So-ri said, "I am too family." “It’s hard to divide half of the things that are actually living together, and it’s not like Couple lives together, but we need to be caring about each other,” he said. “My wife’s job is as good as Actor, so I’ve decided to take care of the dishes when I get married,” said Jang Joon-hwan.

When Lee Seung-gi asked Jang Joon-hwan, "Who should I marry?" Jang Joon-hwan replied, "It is important to see the same place." Moon So-ri said, "I can meet a woman like me. What are you talking about so long? "Jang Joon-hwan replied," There is no other place. " Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, admired Jang Joon-hwan's tenure.

Moon So-ri and Jang Joon-hwan Couple said there was no big fight. Moon So-ri said, "If there is a fight, we will talk again later. It takes time if I do not have the mind to 'I will beat you' now, but it seems to be aligned with each other. "

Moon So-ri said: "There is no one who looks close and respects, it is respectable from a distance, it is difficult to stay close and respect. Still, I want to be recognized as a good person only by this person, and I live with my best efforts. I still have a respect for director Chang. "

Moon So-ri and director Jang Joon-hwan married after a year of devotion in 2006; in 2011, they held their daughter, Yeondu Yang, in their arms.

Photossbs screen capture