"Romantic Faller Kim Sabu" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung's first co-work, but Energy is good, it fits well."

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung boasted chemistry for each otherOn the 6th, the SBS New Moon drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 production presentation was held at Mokdong Prism Tower in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.Ahn Hyo-seop said: Lets match the first co-work with Lee Sung-kyung.Energy is a really good actor, he praised and said, It plays a role like an energy in the field.It is very comfortable to act together and I can not remember that I did it. He said that it was good to act. Lee Sung-kyung also commented on Ahn Hyo-seop, I really concentrate and study a lot and it is stimulated.I was surprised to see the character I express when I first met and then I was really developed. It is a good stimulating partner. Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu draws a story about the medicine and art of doctor Kim Sabu in the background of a poor stone hospital in the province.Season 1 of 2016 has been loved a lot and will return to Season 2 of 2020 and will be broadcasted at 9:40 pm on the night.

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung boasted chemistry for each other

On the 6th, the SBS New Moon drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' production presentation was held at Mokdong Prism Tower in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.

Ahn Hyo-seop said: "Let's match the first co-work with Lee Sung-kyung. Energy is a really good Actor, "he praised and said," It plays a role like an Energy in the field. It is very comfortable to act together and I can not remember that I did it. He said that it was good to act. "

Lee Sung-kyung also commented on Ahn Hyo-seop, "I really concentrate and study a lot and it is stimulated. I was surprised to see the Character I express when I first met and then I was really developed. It is a good stimulating partner. "

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu' draws a story about the medicine and art of doctor Kim Sabu in the background of a poor stone hospital in the province. Season 1 of 2016 has been loved a lot and will return to Season 2 of 2020 and will be broadcasted at 9:40 pm on the night.