Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung "Captain Han Suk-kyu, Laugher on the Films"

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests to talk on SBS Power FM (metropolitan area 107.7MHz) Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (Choi) broadcast on the 6th.On the day of the show, DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked the two people, After the casting of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, Lee Sung-kyung said, It was so glorious.Actors, the crew were all in the same state for the first time, but I was very grateful. It was a great honor and I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Suk-kyu, said Ahn Hyo-seop.When DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked about Han Suk-kyu Actor, Ahn Hyo-seop said, The scene and the reality are really the same.Lee Sung-kyung said, I was worried because I was so worried about the presidential election, but I was rather nice and friendly. Han Suk-kyu is actually a laughing person on the set.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests to talk on SBS Power FM (metropolitan area 107.7MHz) "Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time" ('Choi') broadcast on the 6th.

On the day of the show, dj Hwa-Jeong Choi asked the two people, "After the casting of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', Lee Sung-kyung said, "It was so glorious. Actors, the crew were all in the same state for the first time, but I was very grateful. " "It was a great honor and I was very excited about the idea of ​​being with Han Suk-kyu," said Ahn Hyo-seop.

When dj Hwa-Jeong Choi asked about Han Suk-kyu Actor, Ahn Hyo-seop said, "The scene and the reality are really the same." Lee Sung-kyung said, "I was worried because I was so worried about the presidential election, but I was rather nice and friendly." Han Suk-kyu is actually a laughing person on the set. "