"My sister's rice paddy" Chae Ri-na "I'm on stage with EXO Kai and BTS Jimin...It's so good."

Singer Chae Ri-na cited EXO Kai and BTS Jimin as juniors who wanted to perform joint performances.Chae Ri-na appeared in MBC entertainment program Sisters Rice Long broadcast on the 20th.Chae Ri-na revealed his desire to transform into Topgol Sunmi on the day.Chae Ri-na said, I have never worn sexy costumes at the time of my activities. Sunmi is innocent and there is sexy in it.I asked him to pretend to be crazy and styling Sunmi once. Chae Ri-na expressed his desire to make a joint stage with his juniors and said, I want to do with my favorite team BTS.Among them, I want to be with Jimin. Chae Ri-na expressed affection, saying, Jimins dance line is a real complete type, its so good. (Kai and Jimin) two people are full of my eyes, he said, referring to EXO Kai.Photos  Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen

Singer Chae Ri-na cited EXO Kai and BTS Jimin as juniors who wanted to perform joint performances.

Chae Ri-na appeared in MBC entertainment program 'Sister's Rice Long' broadcast on the 20th.

Chae Ri-na revealed his desire to transform into 'Topgol Sunmi' on the day. Chae Ri-na said, "I have never worn sexy costumes at the time of my activities." "Sunmi is innocent and there is sexy in it. I asked him to pretend to be crazy and styling Sunmi once. "

Chae Ri-na expressed his desire to make a joint stage with his juniors and said, "I want to do with my favorite team BTS." Among them, I want to be with Jimin. Chae Ri-na expressed affection, saying, "Jimin's dance line is a real complete type, it's so good." " (Kai and Jimin) two people are full of my eyes," he said, referring to EXO Kai.

Photos Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen