'A costly salon' Chae Ri-na "EXO Kai X bulletproof Jimin, I'm Going to Joint Performance" Fan heart

Singer Chae Ri-na reveals Fan heart about EXO Kai, BTS JiminIn MBC s sister s ricelong broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, Chae Ri-na commissioned makeover.I have never worn a sexy costume at the time of my activities, and I was commissioned to try to transform myself into a top-goal Sunmi in 2020, Chae Ri-na said.Chae Ri-na said, Sunmi is innocent and there is sexy in it.I was boldly commissioned because I wanted to pretend to be crazy and try styling Sunmi once. Chae Ri-na also cited BTS Jimin and EXO Kai as juniors who are looking at these days.Chae Ri-na said, I want to perform jointly with EXO Kai and BTS Jimin.A costly salon

Singer Chae Ri-na reveals Fan heart about EXO Kai, BTS Jimin

In MBC 's sister' s ricelong 'broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, Chae Ri-na commissioned makeover.

"I have never worn a sexy costume at the time of my activities, and I was commissioned to try to transform myself into a top-goal Sunmi in 2020," Chae Ri-na said.

Chae Ri-na said, "Sunmi is innocent and there is sexy in it. I was boldly commissioned because I wanted to pretend to be crazy and try styling Sunmi once. "

Chae Ri-na also cited BTS Jimin and EXO Kai as juniors who are looking at these days. Chae Ri-na said, "I want to perform jointly with EXO Kai and BTS Jimin."

A costly salon