'A costly salon' Chae Ri-na, BTS Jimin+EXO Kai Love call

In Sisters Rice Long, Chae Ri-na sent a love call to Jimin of BTS and Kai of EXO.In the MBC entertainment program Sisters Rice Long, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, Kim Ji Hyun and Chae Ri-na, who had been wrinkled in the 90s, appeared as guests and showed off their duties.Chae Ri-na of the legendary group Roora of the music industry appeared as a client on the day; Chae Ri-na said, I never wore sexy or such costumes when I was active.I was commissioned to transform myself into a top-goal Sunmi in 2020. Sunmi seems to have a charm of that Friend, but also sexy.I was boldly commissioned to pretend to be crazy and to do Sunmi styling. Chae Ri-na, who appeared with glasses on his face for makeovers, smiled shyly, saying, It is the first time I broadcast this face for 25 years.Kim Ji Hyun, who introduced himself as a family-like best friend, said, I was famous for dancing.I was famous and I joined Roora because Kang Won-rae introduced me. Chae Ri-na said, I have been living in the music industry for a long time, but nowadays I have a junior who wants to share the joint stage with friends.Jo Se-ho asked, What kind of junior is it? Chae Ri-na said, Ill ask you quickly. I have a team I love.I like it all, but I am interested in dancing again, Mr. Jimin. And Mr. Kai of EXO. They are now full of my eyes. At this time, Jo Se-ho pointed to Hong Hyun-hee, saying, I know a dancer who is hiding.So Hong Hyun-hee jumped up and danced, and then danced with Chae Ri-na to No Secrets.Meanwhile, Kim Ji Hyun said, I do not eat after 6 oclock, Chae Ri-na said.Jo Se-ho then laughed, saying, I feel like I have never eaten since 6 oclock in my life.Since then, Chae Ri-na has made perfect makeovers through Han Hye-yeons styling room, Lees make-up room, and Cha Hongs hair room.

In 'Sister's Rice Long', Chae Ri-na sent a Love call to Jimin of BTS and Kai of EXO.

In the MBC entertainment program "Sister's Rice Long", which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, Kim Ji Hyun and Chae Ri-na, who had been wrinkled in the 90s, appeared as guests and showed off their duties.

Chae Ri-na of the legendary group Roo'ra of the music industry appeared as a client on the day; Chae Ri-na said, "I never wore sexy or such costumes when I was active. I was commissioned to transform myself into a top-goal Sunmi in 2020. Sunmi seems to have a charm of that Friend, but also sexy. I was boldly commissioned to pretend to be crazy and to do Sunmi styling. "

Chae Ri-na, who appeared with glasses on his face for makeovers, smiled shyly, saying, "It is the first time I broadcast this face for 25 years."

Kim Ji Hyun, who introduced himself as a "family-like best Friend," said, "I was famous for dancing. I was famous and I joined Roo'ra because Kang Won-rae introduced me. "

Chae Ri-na said, "I have been living in the music industry for a long time, but nowadays I have a junior who wants to share the joint stage with Friends."

Jo Se-ho asked, "What kind of junior is it?" Chae Ri-na said, "I'll ask you quickly." "I have a team I love. I like it all, but I am interested in dancing again, Mr. Jimin. And Mr. Kai of EXO. They are now full of my eyes. "

At this time, Jo Se-ho pointed to Hong Hyun-hee, saying, "I know a dancer who is hiding. So Hong Hyun-hee jumped up and danced, and then danced with Chae Ri-na to "No Secrets".

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Hyun said, "I do not eat after 6 o'clock," Chae Ri-na said. Jo Se-ho then laughed, saying, "I feel like I have never eaten since 6 o'clock in my life."

Since then, Chae Ri-na has made perfect makeovers through Han Hye-yeon's styling room, Lee's make-up room, and Cha Hong's hair room.