"Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2" Lee Sung-kyung "Ahn Hyo-seop, Partner with Good Stimulation"

On the afternoon of the 6th, we talked about Actingco-work of Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop who attended the production presentation of SBS New Moon drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 at SBS office in Seoul Yangcheon District.Lee Sung-kyung said of Ahn Hyo-seop, I really concentrate and study a lot and it is stimulated a lot.I was surprised to see the character I express when I first met and then I was really developed. It is a good stimulating partner. Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu draws a story about the medicine and art of doctor Kim Sabu in the background of a poor stone hospital in the province.Season 1 of 2016 has been loved a lot and will return to Season 2 of 2020 and will be broadcasted at 9:40 pm on the night.

On the afternoon of the 6th, we talked about Acting co-work of Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop who attended the production presentation of SBS New Moon drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' at SBS office in Seoul Yangcheon District.

Lee Sung-kyung said of Ahn Hyo-seop, "I really concentrate and study a lot and it is stimulated a lot. I was surprised to see the Character I express when I first met and then I was really developed. It is a good stimulating partner. "

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu' draws a story about the medicine and art of doctor Kim Sabu in the background of a poor stone hospital in the province. Season 1 of 2016 has been loved a lot and will return to Season 2 of 2020 and will be broadcasted at 9:40 pm on the night.