Running Man' Kang Tae-oh Jeon So-min Loveline? "I originally liked it"

Actor Kang Tae-oh will play stone fastball Confessions full of heart to Jeon So-min on SBS Running Man which is broadcasted on the 5th.According to the production crew, Kang Tae-oh suddenly made Confessions in the absence of members, saying, I liked it originally to Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national actor and director was unfolding at the final race of the Kang Film Festival following last weeks broadcast.During the race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, I did not tell you that it was burdensome ... and said, My sister originally liked it.So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, Have you seen my yondou make up? Kang Tae-oh said, I have seen all the yondou make up.The reason for the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh can be found in Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 5th.

Actor Kang Tae-oh will play stone fastball Confessions full of heart to Jeon So-min on SBS Running Man' which is broadcasted on the 5th.

According to the production crew, Kang Tae-oh suddenly made Confessions in the absence of members, saying, "I liked it originally" to Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national Actor and director was unfolding at the final Race of the 'Kang Film Festival' following last week's broadcast.

During the Race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, "I did not tell you that it was burdensome ..." and said, "My sister originally liked it."

So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, "Have you seen my yondou make up?" Kang Tae-oh said, "I have seen all the yondou make up."

The reason for the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh can be found in Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 5th.