'2 Days & 1 Night' Yeon Jung-hoon, self-styled Park Seo-joon' DinDin

The members who left the New Year MT to Taean Sambong Beach in Chungnam had time to get acquainted with each other after pairing it with a pair of two people in the game I hope to be friendly.At this time, PD said, I will find out how close I have become. He asked Yeon Jung-hoon, Who is the actor who resembles DinDin?Yeon Jung-hoon, who was worried, replied Park Jun-gyu, which was called six knives in the old drama.DinDin insisted Park Seo-joon and Yeon Jung-hoon left DinDins side with a straight color.

The members who left the New Year MT to Taean Sambong Beach in Chungnam had time to get acquainted with each other after pairing it with a pair of two people in the game 'I hope to be friendly'.

At this time, PD said, "I will find out how close I have become." He asked Yeon Jung-hoon, "Who is the actor who resembles DinDin?"

Yeon Jung-hoon, who was worried, replied "Park Jun-gyu", which was called "six knives" in the old drama. DinDin insisted "Park Seo-joon" and Yeon Jung-hoon left DinDin's side with a straight color.