'2 Days & 1 Night' Yeon Jung-hoon, DinDin Similiar Park Seo-joon embarrassed "Seo Jun?"

2 Days & 1 Night Yeon Jung-hoon was embarrassed by DinDin Similiar Park Seo-joon.KBS2 entertainment 2 Days & 1 Night broadcasted on the 5th was featured as New Year Special 2020 MT feature.On this day, a quid pro quo was held to answer the same question with I want to be close.In the first order, Yeon Jung-hoon and DinDin solved the quiz: Actors resembling DinDin was presented as a problem.DinDin wrote Park Seo-joon, and Yeon Jung-hoon wrote Park Jun-gyu.Yeon Jung-hoon, who saw Park Seo-joon written by DinDin, was embarrassed and took his place. Yeon Jung-hoon said, Seo Jun?Seo Jun came out as my younger brother, and Seo Jun? DinDin said, I did not say it, he said, I am a few years old.

'2 Days & 1 Night' Yeon Jung-hoon was embarrassed by DinDin Similiar Park Seo-joon.

KBS2 entertainment '2 Days & 1 Night' broadcasted on the 5th was featured as 'New Year Special 2020 MT' feature.

On this day, a quid pro quo was held to answer the same question with "I want to be close".

In the first order, Yeon Jung-hoon and DinDin solved the quiz: 'Actors resembling DinDin' was presented as a problem. DinDin wrote Park Seo-joon, and Yeon Jung-hoon wrote Park Jun-gyu.

Yeon Jung-hoon, who saw Park Seo-joon written by DinDin, was embarrassed and took his place. Yeon Jung-hoon said, "Seo Jun? Seo Jun came out as my younger brother, and Seo Jun? "

DinDin said, "I did not say it," he said, "I am a few years old."