The authenticity of Yoo Jae-Suk, Grand prize Award speech...the late Sulli Goo Hara mourning.

Yoo Jae-Suk wins another Grand PrizeYoo Jae-Suk once again captivated viewers with the appearance of a genuine national MC, mourning the late Sulli and Goo Hara who left us sadly, when they were busy enjoying only joy.Yoo Jae-Suk received a Grand Prize again in four years as Running Man at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize awards ceremony held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was named as the Grand Prize winner, said, I have been working with Running Man members for 10 years, and I have been in a lot of trouble for 10 years.I am grateful to many fans who care about it. Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment field these days, but I am grateful to the many production crews, members and guests who are going along with us.Running Man marks its 10th anniversary next year. It is also true that we have homework on what we will show. We will make a lot of progress.In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Sully and Goo Hara, who had guest roles on Running Man. He expressed his gratitude and sorry to the two people who died sadly this year.I think that Goo Hara and Sulli, who left for heaven this year, are among the guests who appeared in Running Man.I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in heaven. I sincerely thank you both. It also contained concerns as a national MC and entertainer.Yoo Jae-Suk said, If the idea of ​​the present day was Is there anything pleasant or Is there anything pleasant in the past, I think that ordinary and comfortable daily life is grateful now.I would like to thank the many people who let me spend my precious daily life.There are many programs that we will pioneer and create new entertainers in the way that no one else will go, and I hope that a little more entertainers will enjoy this festival next year. Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize trophy in four years, did not stop enjoying his joy.I mentioned Sulli and Goo Hara who came out to Running Man and breathed together and conveyed the sad heart and sorry that I had in the meantime.I would have been careful, but the public is also supporting the authenticity of Yoo Jae-Suk, who speaks heartily.

Yoo Jae-Suk wins another Grand prize Yoo Jae-Suk once again captivated viewers with the appearance of a genuine national MC, mourning the late Sulli and Goo Hara who left us sadly, when they were busy enjoying only joy.

Yoo Jae-Suk received a Grand prize again in four years as Running Man' at the '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' awards ceremony held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who was named as the Grand prize winner, said, "I have been working with Running Man' members for 10 years, and I have been in a lot of trouble for 10 years. I am grateful to many fans who care about it. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment field these days, but I am grateful to the many production crews, members and guests who are going along with us. "Running Man" marks its 10th anniversary next year. It is also true that we have homework on what we will show. We will make a lot of progress."

In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Sully and Goo Hara, who had guest roles on "Running Man." He expressed his gratitude and sorry to the two people who died sadly this year. "I think that Goo Hara and Sulli, who left for heaven this year, are among the guests who appeared in Running Man'. I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in heaven. I sincerely thank you both. "

It also contained concerns as a national MC and entertainer. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If the idea of ​​the present day was 'Is there anything pleasant' or 'Is there anything pleasant' in the past, I think that ordinary and comfortable daily life is grateful now. I would like to thank the many people who let me spend my precious daily life. There are many programs that we will pioneer and create new entertainers in the way that no one else will go, and I hope that a little more entertainers will enjoy this festival next year. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Entertainment Grand prize trophy in four years, did not stop enjoying his joy. I mentioned Sulli and Goo Hara who came out to Running Man' and breathed together and conveyed the sad heart and sorry that I had in the meantime. I would have been careful, but the public is also supporting the authenticity of Yoo Jae-Suk, who speaks heartily.