Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Yang Se-chan, I'm Not Sending Birthday Alone" mentions Jean So-min

Yoo Jae-Suk sets fire to Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min love lineOn SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th, the  youngest couple love line will be re-ignited for the upcoming birthday of Yang Se-chan.While continuing their recent talk in the recent recordings, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on December 8th.When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang Se-chan replied, I think my birthday will probably send Alone, and Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with witty remarks.Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with I will love you when and I was pretty yesterday, added, I do not think it is Alone?The love line of the youngest couple in the Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, can be seen on the 8th.Photo = SBS

Yoo Jae-Suk sets fire to Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min love line

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 8th, the ' youngest couple' love line will be re-ignited for the upcoming birthday of Yang Se-chan.

While continuing their recent talk in the recent recordings, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on December 8th. When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang Se-chan replied, "I think my birthday will probably send Alone," and Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with witty remarks.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with "I will love you when" and "I was pretty yesterday," added, "I do not think it is Alone?"

The love line of the youngest couple in the Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, can be seen on the 8th.

Photo = SBS