'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Yoo Jae-Suk, Grand prize for 4 years ..Unforgettable late Sulli and Goo Hara

Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Grand prize Grand prize in four years.Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Sulli and Goo Hara, who left us at the same time as enjoying their joy; they also promised a change in Running Man, which celebrated its 10th year.Yoo Jae-Suk received a Grand Prize as Running Man at 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th.The SBS Grand Prize winner of Yoo Jae-Suk is only four years after winning the Running Man in 2015.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was on stage, said, The members of Running Man who have been together for 10 years, have been in a lot of trouble for 10 years, and I am grateful for their efforts and sweat.I am grateful to many fans who care about it. Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment field these days, but I am grateful to the many production crews, members and guests who are going along with us.Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned the late Sulli and Goo Hara, who have also appeared as guests on Running Man.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think that Goo Hara and Sulli, who left for heaven this year, are among the guests who appeared in Running Man. I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in heaven.I sincerely thank you both, he said.If I thought that there was a pleasant thing in the past and that there was a good thing in the past, I think that I am grateful for the ordinary and comfortable daily life. I would like to say that I would like to pray to many people who let me spend my precious daily life.The Running Man is going to be in the next 10 years, said Yoo Jae-Suk. It is also true that we have homework on what we will show.I will try to develop a lot, he said.In particular, he added, We hope that there will be many programs that will pioneer the way that others have not gone in any way and become a new entertainer. I hope that a little more entertainers will enjoy this festival next year.Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand Prize on SBS in four years, commemorated a fellow entertainer who died before enjoying her joy and promised about future changes.Many people also gave support to the award testimony of Yoo Jae-Suk, which contains authenticity.Photo = SBS

Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS 'Grand prize' Grand prize in four years. Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Sulli and Goo Hara, who left us at the same time as enjoying their joy; they also promised a change in Running Man', which celebrated its 10th year.

Yoo Jae-Suk received a Grand prize as Running Man' at '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th. The SBS Grand prize winner of Yoo Jae-Suk is only four years after winning the Running Man' in 2015.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who was on stage, said, "The members of Running Man' who have been together for 10 years, have been in a lot of trouble for 10 years, and I am grateful for their efforts and sweat. I am grateful to many fans who care about it. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is true that variety is losing its place in the entertainment field these days, but I am grateful to the many production crews, members and guests who are going along with us."

Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned the late Sulli and Goo Hara, who have also appeared as guests on Running Man'. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think that Goo Hara and Sulli, who left for heaven this year, are among the guests who appeared in Running Man'." I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in heaven. I sincerely thank you both," he said.

"If I thought that there was a pleasant thing in the past and that there was a good thing in the past, I think that I am grateful for the ordinary and comfortable daily life." "I would like to say that I would like to pray to many people who let me spend my precious daily life."

"The Running Man' is going to be in the next 10 years," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "It is also true that we have homework on what we will show. I will try to develop a lot, "he said.

In particular, he added, "We hope that there will be many programs that will pioneer the way that others have not gone in any way and become a new entertainer. I hope that a little more entertainers will enjoy this festival next year."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand prize on SBS in four years, commemorated a fellow entertainer who died before enjoying her joy and promised about future changes. Many people also gave support to the award testimony of Yoo Jae-Suk, which contains authenticity.

Photo = SBS