"SBS Entertainment Grand prize" Yoo Jae-Suk, "I wanted to get it with the members in four years..."

Yoo Jae-Suk has won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize in four years.Yoo Jae-Suk, who led the Running Man at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize on the 28th, held the Grand Prize in his arms.It is only four years after the 2015 Awards.Running Man has won six awards, including the Global Program Award, the Entertainer Award (Haha), the Right Awards (Yang Se-chan), the SNS Star Award (Lee Kwang-soo), and Choi Awards (Kim Jong-guk).If you get a Grand Prize, you want to get it with your members, but you get it alone, said Yoo Jae-Suk, and it was hard, but the members relied on it, tried it, and sweated.Variety is losing its place these days, and I am grateful to the production team, members and many guests who have been together.I feel a lot of sadness among the guest people to save Sully who left for heaven.I want to do what I want to do there.  I thought a lot about whether there was a pleasant thing in the past, but nowadays I am grateful for ordinary life.I am grateful to many people who have sent me a precious daily life. Meanwhile, it has been four years since Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize.It is also the sixth awards after 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2015.Photo = DB

Yoo Jae-Suk has won the SBS Entertainment Grand prize in four years.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who led the Running Man at SBS Entertainment Grand prize on the 28th, held the Grand prize in his arms. It is only four years after the 2015 Awards.

Running Man has won six Awards, including the Global Program Award, the Entertainer Award (Haha), the Right Awards (Yang Se-chan), the SNS Star Award (Lee Kwang-soo), and Choi Awards (Kim Jong-guk).

“If you get a Grand prize, you want to get it with your members, but you get it alone,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, “and it was hard, but the members relied on it, tried it, and sweated. “Variety is losing its place these days, and I am grateful to the production team, members and many guests who have been together.”

"I feel a lot of sadness among the guest people to save Sully who left for heaven. I want to do what I want to do there. "" I thought a lot about whether there was a pleasant thing in the past, but nowadays I am grateful for ordinary life. I am grateful to many people who have sent me a precious daily life. "

Meanwhile, it has been four years since Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand prize at SBS Entertainment Grand prize. It is also the sixth Awards after 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2015.

Photo = DB