Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Where I am is the Center Soon"

Yoo Jae-Suk showed off the confidence of center on SBS Running Man.Running Man, which aired on the 8th, was held with the race of Run Tuyu - Running Man Investment, which was accompanied by Kang Han-na, Lee Hee-jin, Oh My Girl, and Yoo Byung-jae as guests.The main MC, Yoo Jae-Suk, was second at the end, and Kim Jong-kook asked Yoo Jae-Suk, Why are you so at the end these days?Yoo Jae-Suk expressed confidence that the place I go is the center. He pointed to Haha next to him, saying, Haha is always next to me.Kim Jong-kook said, What is there? Because Kim Jong-kook was penalized last week when Haha did not cooperate in a situation where he had to unite at Race.When Kim Jong-kook joked that fortunately (Haha) did not come out this week, Haha said, I am sorry.

Yoo Jae-Suk showed off the confidence of 'center' on SBS Running Man'.

Running Man, which aired on the 8th, was held with the Race of 'Run Tuyu - Running Man Investment', which was accompanied by Kang Han-na, Lee Hee-jin, Oh My Girl, and Yoo Byung-jae as guests.

The main MC, Yoo Jae-Suk, was second at the end, and Kim Jong-kook asked Yoo Jae-Suk, "Why are you so at the end these days?" Yoo Jae-Suk expressed confidence that "the place I go is the center." He pointed to Haha next to him, saying, "Haha is always next to me."

Kim Jong-kook said, "What is there?" Because Kim Jong-kook was penalized last week when Haha did not cooperate in a situation where he had to unite at Race. When Kim Jong-kook joked that "fortunately (Haha) did not come out this week," Haha said, "I am sorry."