Yoo Jae-Suk, 'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize...The late Goo Hara and Sulli mourn

The broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize for 2019 SBS Entertainment.Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize in the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.The awards ceremony, which opened under the progress of Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and announcer Cho Jeong-sik, was decorated with the concept of Newtro.In addition to the awards, it provided a variety of attractions and entertainment, including the Entertainment Exhibition, which looked back on SBSs entertainment history, and the special stage of announcers who reenacted the stage of the 90s songs.In addition, Kim Jin and Kim Jung Hwa, Sun Woo Yong and Legend MC Joo Byung Jin, who played MC for SBS Popular Songs in the 90s and 2000s, appeared as awards winners.The Grand prize of the day was won by Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man for nine years.If you get a Grand prize, I want to get it with the members of Running Man, but Im sorry I got a big prize alone, said Yoo Jae-Suk, and thanked the members of Running Man for their 10-year experience.I am grateful for the effort and sweating together, even though it has been difficult many times. I am grateful to many fans who save Running Man The store entertainment variety is losing ground, he said.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. In addition, he mourned the late Goo Hara and Sully, who had a relationship as guests of Running Man, and said, I hope you two will do everything you want to do in heaven.I think these days Im grateful for the ordinary, comfortable day and day.I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have made me spend my precious daily life, he said. I dont know what Ill show you next year, but Ill work hard to pioneer the way others dont go so that I can be a program where many new artists will be born.The award went to Baekjong One, the Old Restaurant of Baekjong and Matnam Square. Baekjong One said, I dont know if I deserve this award.I have a lot of people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will be able to do my best to help self-employed people and farmers and fishermen suffering in alleys.I will try harder to see hope. The producers awards were Lee Seung-gi of Deacons and Little Forest, the best awards were Kim Seong-joo, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Jong-guk, Hong Jin-young, and the excellence awards were received by Yang Se-chan, Lee Sang-yoon, Kim Hee-chul and Yoon Sang-hyun.In addition, this years Best Program Award was won by Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topicality every time.

The broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand prize for 2019 SBS Entertainment.

Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand prize in the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.

The awards ceremony, which opened under the progress of Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and announcer Cho Jeong-sik, was decorated with the concept of Newtro. In addition to the awards, it provided a variety of attractions and entertainment, including the Entertainment Exhibition, which looked back on SBS's entertainment history, and the special stage of announcers who reenacted the stage of the 90s' songs. In addition, Kim Jin and Kim Jung Hwa, Sun Woo Yong and Legend MC Joo Byung Jin, who played MC for SBS Popular songs in the 90s and 2000s, appeared as awards winners.

The Grand prize of the day was won by Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man' for nine years. “If you get a Grand prize, I want to get it with the members of Running Man, but I’m sorry I got a big prize alOne,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, and thanked the members of Running Man for their 10-year experience. I am grateful for the effort and sweating together, even though it has been difficult many times. I am grateful to many fans who save Running Man " “The store entertainment variety is losing ground,” he said. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. "

In addition, he mourned the late Goo Hara and Sully, who had a relationship as guests of Running Man', and said, "I hope you two will do everything you want to do in heaven." “I think these days I’m grateful for the ordinary, comfortable day and day. “I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have made me spend my precious daily life,” he said. “I don’t know what I’ll show you next year, but I’ll work hard to piOneer the way others don’t go so that I can be a program where many new artists will be born.”

The award went to Baekjong One, the “Old Restaurant of Baekjong” and “Matnam Square.” Baekjong One said, “I don’t know if I deserve this award. I have a lot of people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will be able to do my best to help self-employed people and farmers and fishermen suffering in alleys. I will try harder to see hope. "

The producers' awards were Lee Seung-gi of Deacons and Little Forest, the best awards were Kim Seong-joo, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Jong-guk, Hong Jin-young, and the excellence awards were received by Yang Se-chan, Lee Sang-yoon, Kim Hee-chul and Yoon Sang-hyun. In addition, this year's Best Program Award was won by Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topicality every time.