Running Man' Yoo Byung-jae "ideal type is cute style...Jeon So-min is not"

Yoo Byung-jae hits iron wall on Jeon So-minIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Yoo Byung-jae revealed his ideal type.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yoo Byung-jae, Do you have a girlfriend? Yoo Byung-jae replied, There is no now.Kim Jong-kook was curious to Yoo Byung-jae, saying, What style do you like?In the question of Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Byung-jae said, Of course I can not meet with ideal type, but I like cute people.The casts attention was focused on Jeon So-min in the response of Yoo Byung-jae.Yoo Byung-jae added, I am not cute because I am cute or charming, but I like someone who has a loophole in the middle of doing something hard. Jeon So-min raised his hand as if the ideal type were himself.In the appearance of Jeon So-min, Yoo Byung-jae said, It is not cute, but you should not know what you are cute. Jeon So-min said, I do not know.Yoo Byung-jae replied, It is not my sister.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Yoo Byung-jae hits iron wall on Jeon So-min

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Yoo Byung-jae revealed his ideal type.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yoo Byung-jae, "Do you have a girlfriend?" Yoo Byung-jae replied, "There is no now."

Kim Jong-kook was curious to Yoo Byung-jae, saying, "What style do you like?" In the question of Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Byung-jae said, "Of course I can not meet with ideal type, but I like cute people." The cast's attention was focused on Jeon So-min in the response of Yoo Byung-jae.

Yoo Byung-jae added, "I am not cute because I am cute or charming, but I like someone who has a loophole in the middle of doing something hard." Jeon So-min raised his hand as if the ideal type were himself.

In the appearance of Jeon So-min, Yoo Byung-jae said, "It is not cute, but you should not know what you are cute." Jeon So-min said, "I do not know." Yoo Byung-jae replied, "It is not my sister."

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.