Big garden "Love style? Try to express a lot, not do well"

Rapper Big Garden and bnt met.In this picture, which was held in three concepts, he showed a sexy suit and showed another charm with a little bit of a suit.Then, I showed a playful figure in the space that matches my mood and caught Eye-catching.Big garden, who was a dancer before working as a rapper. When he once gave up dancing and tried to go down to his hometown, he started hip-hop with the recommendation of VMC members who were close friends.I suggested that you play music together because youre too bad to go like this, and when you first did the rap, you felt the same feeling as when you first came across the dance.I thought I could do well. I used to write the lyrics myself, but everyone was surprised when I rapped with the lyrics in front of my brothers.He took it seriously and listened to his brothers.Asked if he was satisfied with the completeness of the peach blossom released in May, he said, I was really sorry right after the release.But after two or three months, I think I am a little more satisfied. As time goes by, satisfaction increases.Even though he was not close to Gray, who produced the title song too much, he contacted and visited.He released an anecdote that he received the title song beat in five hours after he told the album, saying, Gray is the best, it is a desperate time.In addition, Friend Penomeko told me that he would feature first, he added.When asked where the lyrics are inspired, he said, I use them on my cell phone every time I think about it. I like one-dimensional lyrics. I want to convey my message hard without any embellishment.He also took comfort in listening to his own songs, and laughed playfully, saying, Sometimes Im surprised how I made them.He cited blossom and sunshine as frequent songs.When MBN Sinher recently asked me how MBA Crew and his brother all went up together and set the stage, I thought a lot of past.Ten years ago, there were few performances to stand in. I used to dance in front of a store that had a big music.I think thats why it was so different, because we showed our stage in front of a lot of people, he said.Big garden, who captivated Eye-catching in the work room of tvN, asked him about his love style and said, I want to express it a lot.I think it seems like Im not good at it, he said, laughing when asked about his ideal, a person with a lot of affection, and a first love image.But in reality, there are not many friends. I think its because of the environment, he said.When asked if he had an entertainment program he wanted to appear in, he said, When you come in, you do it. But the program you need to make up is unnatural and not pretty.MBCs I Live Alone and other real programs are good, but I will do it when I come in.Finally, when asked what kind of music I want to do in the future, I said, The first thing I want to do is music. I have to do the sound that touches my life and I respond first.I used to try to sing songs that fit the trend, but at that moment there was another disadvantage: I want to make music that I really come to.Photo=bnt

Rapper Big garden and bnt met.

In this picture, which was held in three concepts, he showed a sexy suit and showed another charm with a little bit of a suit. Then, I showed a playful figure in the space that matches my mood and caught Eye-catching.

Big garden, who was a dancer before working as a Rapper. When he once gave up dancing and tried to go down to his hometown, he started hip-hop with the recommendation of VMC members who were close Friends.

“I suggested that you play Music together because you’re too bad to go like this, and when you first did the rap, you felt the same feeling as when you first came across the dance. I thought I could do well. "I used to write the lyrics myself, but everyone was surprised when I rapped with the lyrics in front of my brothers. He took it seriously and listened to his brothers.”

Asked if he was satisfied with the completeness of the 'peach blossom' released in May, he said, "I was really sorry right after the release. But after two or three months, I think I am a little more satisfied. "As time goes by, satisfaction increases.

Even though he was not close to Gray, who produced the title song 'too much', he contacted and visited. He released an anecdote that he received the title song beat in five hours after he told the album, saying, "Gray is the best, it is a desperate time." In addition, "Friend Penomeko told me that he would feature first," he added.

When asked where the lyrics are inspired, he said, "I use them on my cell phone every time I think about it." "I like one-dimensional lyrics. I want to convey my message hard without any embellishment." He also took comfort in listening to his own songs, and laughed playfully, saying, “Sometimes I’m surprised how I made them.” He cited 'blossom' and 'sunshine' as frequent songs.

When MBN 'Sinher' recently asked me how MBA Crew and his brother all went up together and set the stage, "I thought a lot of past. Ten years ago, there were few performances to stand in. I used to dance in front of a store that had a big Music. “I think that’s why it was so different, because we showed our stage in front of a lot of people,” he said.

Big garden, who captivated Eye-catching in the 'work room' of tvN, asked him about his Love style and said, "I want to express it a lot. “I think it seems like I’m not good at it,” he said, laughing when asked about his ideal, “a person with a lot of affection, and a first Love image.” But in reality, there are not many Friends. “I think it’s because of the environment,” he said.

When asked if he had an entertainment program he wanted to appear in, he said, “When you come in, you do it. But the program you need to make up is unnatural and not pretty. MBC’s “I Live Alone” and other real programs are good, but I will do it when I come in.”

Finally, when asked what kind of Music I want to do in the future, I said, "The first thing I want to do is Music." "I have to do the sound that touches my life and I respond first. I used to try to sing songs that fit the trend, but at that moment there was another disadvantage: I want to make Music that I really come to.”

Photo=bnt