Girl crush Huang Bo, wearing crop and pose "I hear mom's voice saying it's cold"

Huang Bo delivered a girl crush-filled routine.Singer Huang Bo posted a picture on his Instagram on December 10 with the phrase It is not a concert scene but an Im Steel Beauty Market scene.Huang Bo in the photo poses in croppies and beanies, who showed off his superior proportions and beauty from a distance and was impressed.Huang Bo added, I already hear my mothers voice that it is cold.han jung-won

Huang Bo delivered a girl crush-filled routine.

Singer Huang Bo posted a picture on his Instagram on December 10 with the phrase "It is not a concert scene but an Im Steel Beauty Market scene".

Huang Bo in the photo poses in croppies and beanies, who showed off his superior proportions and beauty from a distance and was impressed. Huang Bo added, "I already hear my mother's voice that it is cold."

Han Jung-won