"I.O.I. Meet Again...Lim Na-young X Jung Chae-yeon, Stone Leader and Ending Fairy

Lim Na-young and Jung Chae-yeon, who worked together as girl group I.O.I, met again.Lim Na-young posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the 12th, In the elevator.Inside the picture was a picture of Lim Na-young and Jung Chae-yeon posing in the elevator.Lim Na-young shows off the worlds most beautiful appearance in a yellow check pattern skirt and leather jacket, and Jung Chae-yeon wears a red check pattern top and skirt.Lim Na-young shows off a more tender vibe: Jung Chae-yeon still catches the eye with neat charm, vibe and visual.Lim Na-young and Jung Chae-yeon worked together as a girl group I.O.I through Mnet Produce 101 Season 1.Lim Na-young is currently working with the companys exclusive contract with Surbreed Agency, and Jung Chae-yeon is working as a girl group diamond.

Lim Na-young and Jung Chae-yeon, who worked together as girl group I.O.I, met again.

Lim Na-young posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the 12th, "In the elevator".

Inside the picture was a picture of Lim Na-young and Jung Chae-yeon posing in the elevator. Lim Na-young shows off the world's most beautiful appearance in a yellow check pattern skirt and leather jacket, and Jung Chae-yeon wears a red check pattern top and skirt.

Lim Na-young shows off a more tender vibe: Jung Chae-yeon still catches the eye with neat charm, vibe and visual.

Lim Na-young and Jung Chae-yeon worked together as a girl group I.O.I through Mnet 'Produce 101 Season 1'. Lim Na-young is currently working with the company's exclusive contract with Surbreed Agency, and Jung Chae-yeon is working as a girl group diamond.