BLACKPINK Lisa, with a sharp look,

Lisa posted a picture on her Instagram with an emoticon on the 11th.Lisa is sitting in the window of the plane, staring into the air, her lips pointed out, and she has a deep charm.Especially Lisas eyes and lips like a kernel attracted many peoples attention.Many netizens who have encountered this show various opinions such as I am so cute and I am tired but I rest.Meanwhile, BLACKPINK, which Lisa belongs to, is preparing to release a new album in 2020.

Lisa posted a picture on her Instagram with an emoticon on the 11th.

Lisa is sitting in the window of the plane, staring into the air, her lips pointed out, and she has a deep charm. Especially Lisa's eyes and lips like a kernel attracted many people's attention.

Many netizens who have encountered this show various opinions such as "I am so cute" and "I am tired but I rest".

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK, which Lisa belongs to, is preparing to release a new album in 2020.