"Wherever you go" "Radio Star" EXO, Reversal story Fun sense that even revealed the re-signing discussion

EXO (EXO) appeared on Radio Star and caught both laughter and impression with six synergies.Leader Suho Moll, who showed off his friendship without any hesitation, proved the EXOcle Radio Star, a successful ceremony.The MBC entertainment program Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which aired on the 4th, was featured in EXOccleRadio Star.EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen appeared and attracted attention.First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho revealed his regrets about Gim Gu-ras no-jam to him on the air.Suho, who went to the Masked Wang at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho Nojam.Gim Gu-ra said, When I came out for the second time in the Masked Wang, the story of sharing with me was fun.The members also named Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho.I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. Chen, who played a special MC on the day, said, When I look at it, the real Daedae is the youngest Sehun. He continued Disclosure as a type that encourages one shot at a drink.In addition, hangovers are mainly released in the sauna, and the youngest unsophisticated behavior of Sehun is mentioned in surprise, and the members are smelled of their father. Baekhyun said he did not like to go out and rarely spent his allowance, but he said he opened his wallet generously for his family. My brother got married at the first settlement.I did not have enough money to collect my brother, so I sent my first settlement amount to my brothers wedding. I thought that if I succeeded in being a small house when I was a child, I would have to buy a big house for my parents.I am giving a lot of pocket money, he said.Chanyeol told EXO D.O. of his touching story, giving a glimpse of the warm friendship of EXO members: I had a vocal cord surgery last June.I performed a forced silence for a month after surgery. When I was silent, EXO D.O. came to me often and I was there even if I could not talk, he said.Kai cited himself as a member of mental concern: When I think about it myself, I see it, and Im definitely affected, so I try to avoid it in the first place.I am very sorry and regretful, so I try to fix it in that part. The MCs were surprised by Kais honest confession, saying, It is a story from the heart. Sehun expressed deep and hard affection for EXO members: There was a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members.I felt that the time I had been together was not in vain, I was close, I was like a family. Especially, Suho, leader of the contract, said, Members talked about the renewal issue.Wherever I go, I will continue to be with all the members. I am thinking with my spare time. Chen, who has played a big role as a special MC from members diss to stable progress, said, There are many things that are seen from members when I look at them one step away.On this day, EXO released the Reversal Story Fun sense with the unstoppable Disclosure and leader Suho Mole, and at the same time, it caught the attention of viewers by giving a glimpse of the members strong friendship.Radio Star next week is expected to be featured in Meeting in Work with Wonjuwan, Park Jung-ah, Oh Chang-seok and Michael Lee.MBC Radio Star broadcast screen capture

EXO (EXO) appeared on "Radio Star" and caught both laughter and impression with six synergies. Leader Suho Moll, who showed off his friendship without any hesitation, proved the EXOcle Radio Star, a successful ceremony.

The MBC entertainment program "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star"), which aired on the 4th, was featured in "EXOccleRadio Star". EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen appeared and attracted attention.

First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho revealed his regrets about Gim Gu-ra's "no-jam" to him on the air. Suho, who went to the "Masked Wang" at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho "Nojam". Gim Gu-ra said, "When I came out for the second time in the 'Masked Wang', the story of sharing with me was fun."

The members also named Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, "When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho. I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. "

Chen, who played a special MC on the day, said, "When I look at it, the real 'Daedae' is the youngest Sehun." He continued Disclosure as a type that encourages 'one shot' at a drink. In addition, hangovers are mainly released in the sauna, and the youngest unsophisticated behavior of Sehun is mentioned in surprise, and the members are smelled of their father. "

Baekhyun said he did not like to go out and rarely spent his allowance, but he said he opened his wallet generously for his family. "My brother got married at the first settlement. I did not have enough money to collect my brother, so I sent my first settlement amount to my brother's wedding. " "I thought that if I succeeded in being a small house when I was a child, I would have to buy a big house for my parents. I am giving a lot of pocket money, "he said.

Chanyeol told EXO D.O. of his touching story, giving a glimpse of the warm friendship of EXO members: "I had a vocal cord surgery last June. I performed a forced silence for a month after surgery. " "When I was silent, EXO D.O. came to me often and I was there even if I could not talk," he said.

Kai cited himself as a member of mental concern: "When I think about it myself, I see it, and I'm definitely affected, so I try to avoid it in the first place. I am very sorry and regretful, so I try to fix it in that part. "The MCs were surprised by Kai's honest confession, saying," It is a story from the heart. "

Sehun expressed deep and hard affection for EXO members: "There was a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members. "I felt that the time I had been together was not in vain, I was close, I was like a family." Especially, Suho, leader of the contract, said, "Members talked about the renewal issue. Wherever I go, I will continue to be with all the members. I am thinking with my spare time. "

Chen, who has played a big role as a special MC from members' diss to stable progress, said, "There are many things that are seen from members when I look at them one step away."

On this day, EXO released the Reversal story Fun sense with the unstoppable Disclosure and leader Suho Mole, and at the same time, it caught the attention of viewers by giving a glimpse of the members' strong friendship.

Radio Star next week is expected to be featured in 'Meeting in Work' with Wonjuwan, Park Jung-ah, Oh Chang-seok and Michael Lee.

MBC Radio Star' broadcast screen capture